276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not All Heroes Wear Capes: The incredible story of how one young man found happiness by embracing his differences

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are tons of self help tips and tricks to enable us to love ourselves and be our own hero and authentic self.

Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. Biography: Ben Brooks is the author of the bestselling and ground-breaking Stories for Boys Who Dare To Be Different, which was the winner of Children's Book of the Year at the National Book Awards. At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills.So, the publisher says, he became his own advocate, the role model he wished he could have had as a kid – his own hero. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report.

It’s very easy to read, full of advice and guidance, and contains very powerful messages about the importance of processing your feelings, parental love, and most of all, self love. A proud Yorkshire lad, he loves cheering on his local rugby team, the Featherstone Rovers, and his is the co-founder of charity Love Me Love My Face, which supports those with Treacher Collins Syndrome and other craniofacial conditions.I have a friend who also has Treacher Collins syndrome, another beautiful person who lives her life with a mixture of fun, grace and dignity. PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment