276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kuromi Hairpin Ear Headband Plush Hairband Girls Kawaii Costume Cosplay Halloween Christmas holiday decoration birthday party Gift

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fair Isle Headband, Snowflake Headband, Knit Gray White Headband, Nordic Headband, Wool Headband, Winter Headband, Ear Warmer, Ski Headband If you're a fan of the devilishly charming Kuromi, this one's for you. Dress up as your favorite Sanrio characters this Halloween and shine on with the glitzy, sequin finish. Princess hair clips, hair bow, cinderella, ariel, mermaid, sleeping beauty, pretty hair clip, gift, present, birthday present

Frequently Asked Questions about the Kuromi Headbands Collection Is this collection suitable for both kids and adults? These are very cute, children and adults can wear these as they have lots of stretch to them, so they would help keep your hair out if the way whilst washing your face or putting makeup on. Christmas bobbles, Christmas hair ties, snowman, Christmas tree, candy cane, reindeer, rudolph, cute hair accessories. Christmas eve box

Absolutely! Our Kuromi Headbands are designed to capture the imagination of fans from all age groups. What are these headbands made of? If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The headbands are crafted from high-quality materials like sturdy plastic and soft, hypoallergenic fabric. How do I care for my Kuromi Headband? Inject a splash of rebellious spirit into your daily look with our Kuromi Headbands. Created with precision, each headband not only serves its purpose of keeping your hair in place but does so while making you look incredibly stylish. Your search for the perfect blend of functionality and flair ends here. Key Features: Elasticated floral flower headband,gifts for her,age one to adult headbands,stretchy headwear,sweat band,matching headband,gifts for girls

Brides pearls crystal hairband GIFT INCLUDED headband for wedding day mounted rows of pearls and crystals luxury headband Mens Headband, Techwear, Infinity Headband, Futuristic Head Wrap, Wide Headband Men, Womens Kundalini Yoga Turban, Dread Headband for Women Bold Designs: Choose from a range of designs featuring Kuromi's iconic skull emblem and other thematic elements. Rose Crown, wine red headband, kids and adult size rustic floral headpiece, Spanish Headpiece, Red Rose Crown, Womens Masquerade Headpiece

Winter Scarf Knotted Headband | Plaid Knotted Headband | Christmas Headband | Holiday Headband | Winter Headband | Christmas Accessory hallowen headband, spooky season, cute hallowen accessories, hallowen headbands, beaded headbands, fun hallowen headbands, Yes, the majority of our Kuromi Headbands are flexible, offering a snug fit for different head sizes. Embrace Your Unconventional Style! Why follow the crowd when you can set your own trends? Our Kuromi Headbands are the perfect accessories to help you do just that. Now is the time to break free from the ordinary and flaunt your edgy elegance. Shop now to discover the headband that perfectly embodies your untamed spirit! Park sized Ears Adult

Hi welcome to my sale. Here I have these lovely soft headbands, very cute, these are sanrio inspired, you will recieve one headband, you can choose from:Hens Party Decorations, Bride Headband, Bride Pearl Headband, Hen Party Tiara, Bride to Be Headband, White Headpiece Bridal Shower Gift Disney's Snow White Royal Blue Ears Your cheeky but charming friend Kuromi is joining My Hello Kitty Cafe on Roblox! Join the experience as you get to play with Kuromi’s themed props and outfits. And stay tuned for some extra special spooky surprises throughout the month. Are you ready to invite Kuromi to join your My Hello Kitty Cafe team on Roblox? Join in on the fun, only on Roblox:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment