276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bold Move: A 3-Step Plan to Transform Anxiety Into Power

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bold Move is Dr. Marques’ unique, tried and tested method to get you out of your rut and find the courage to create a more confident and meaningful life. People often ask me if they have to develop all mindsets at once. It takes time and practice. If you want to get started somewhere, I suggest the Gratitude Mindset, which fundamentally changed my career and life by helping me see the good in the world and people around me—including in myself. What a Bold Move looks like to you will evolve over time, just as you do. When you’re working toward your biggest goals, it’s helpful to break the goal into pieces, so you can make progress and celebrate it. Say, for example, that you’d like to run a half marathon. Running a marathon in and of itself is a Bold Move, and what meaningful actions will you take each day to work toward this goal, such as signing up, creating a training plan, waking up early to run, etc. Those are also Bold Moves, because they’re moving you in the direction you want to go toward your goal.

Turn your anxiety into strength with Harvard-based psychotherapist Dr. Luana Marques’ 3-step method to living boldly – her clinically-proven approach inspires patients from CEOs to at-risk teens. Bold Move is a groundbreaking, transformative programme that works for everyone – for practitioners and, most notably, those dealing with mental health challenges from underserved communities who have been overlooked and neglected for too long. Strategizes how you can build on your values to establish boundaries and make room for your dreams. Another way to do this is carry a book with you when you’re out, so your reading is more accessible to you. Investing in your own development will look different for each person, and whatever you choose will improve your happiness, wellbeing, and quality of life. Duncan: To show up for themselves and others, you say, a person can benefit from four mindsets: (1) Gratitude Mindset, (2) And Mindset, (3) Happiness Mindset, and (4) Progress Mindset. Please explain.

Win the digital race in pharma

Duncan: How can leaders create and maintain an organizational culture that encourages people to adopt a “bold move” mentality? Duncan: What kind of limiting beliefs seem to be most common in people’s path to self-actualization?

The Bold Move mindset shifts your thinking to focus on your learning and capacity to grow. When you give yourself grace to realize you don’t have to have everything figured out at once, you can focus on taking actionable steps toward your growth. In time, this will build your confidence. When I first started working toward the book, I worried about what people would think and whether they would support me. Over time, I practiced sharing my book goal with people close to me, so they could both encourage me and hold me accountable in working toward what mattered to me. Duncan: What role does a willingness to be vulnerable play in a person’s ability to establish and reach challenging goals? I’ve built genuine relationships from a onetime conversation in a coffee shop, on a train platform, in a dress shop, and on social media, and I want to help you do that, too. Fishers have years of experience selling houses. Find out more about our selling home services here.

Explore topics

You have many opportunities in your daily life to choose to connect with someone new—but do you notice the moments? Here’s why you want to start paying closer attention: New research shows that your happiness and wellbeing are connected in part to the “weak ties” you have. “Weak ties” are the people you don’t have particularly strong relationships with, but you connect with in some shared capacity, like neighbors, a barista at the local coffee shop, or people you regularly see in a spin class. Research has often focused on how “weak ties” can help advance your career. A new study indicates that creating this network of acquaintances contributes to your sense of belonging, wellbeing, and access to opportunities. The And Mindset helps you accept two seemingly competing truths at the same time—the both/and in the moment, rather than the either/or—such as finding joy even in challenge. Fishers Bold Move can cut the total transaction time by several weeks and with 76% of transactions become abortive on or after week 12, it can reduce the risk of sales falling through by speeding up the buying process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment