276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zhou-long Rubber Band Gun Mini Metal Folding 6-Shot with Keychain and Rubber Band 100

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This step is probably the most difficult and crucial! On the 1" squared escapement wheel you need to find the center and drill it out to 1/8". this can not be off at all or the pistol will Not fire right! Cut a length of 1/8" brass rod and peen one end.

Depending on the different 3D programs available this process could be different. However, the overall idea of it should be the same. The goal is to make the 2D drawing that was made previously and make it into 3D. I first "converted" the 2D design into digital with Adobe Illustrator and used it as a template for the 3D designing. Align the top of your barrel where the notch is with the tip of your barrel as closely as you are able.Incorporate a firing mechanism into the beam. A basic firing mechanism is simply a notch for the rubber band to catch on which is attached to an axle between the two pieces in the gun's beam. The axle should be kept from rotating freely by mechanism which releases when you press it - the gun's "trigger." When you press the trigger, the firing mechanism is allowed to turn freely. The tension in the rubber band causes it to turn forward, releasing the rubber band into your bratty cousin's ear. Weaponized T-Rex is far from the first to produce a wooden toy gun to bring some accuracy and realism to childhood (or adulthood) rubber band warfare. From versions based on handguns, to others inspired by Tommy guns and even sniper rifles, there are plenty of options to keep the elastics firing off across one’s living room or office.

This next step is dependent on the person. If you've figured out the how the mechanism works fully and don't need to visualize how it works in 3D... or... if you know how to make it in Illustrator accurately then you can skip this step and the next, if not then continue reading. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, 57 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. About: I miss the days when magazines like Popular Mechanics had all sorts of DIY projects for making and repairing just about everything. I am enjoying posting things I have learned and done since I got my first to…My design is based off of one of Over Boost!?'s design... don't remember which... I'll try to explain it as best as I can... Made from wooden CNC-machined pieces, the Rubber Band Minigun’s 12 barrels can be manually loaded up with 144 rubber bands. From there, electric motors turn the drum with the pull of a trigger, while a separate release trigger then fires off the rubber bands at a rate of 200 rounds per minute. This means the drum can be turned on its own, without firing rubber bands, for the purpose of instilling fear in your opponents. If the band slips free easily, you may want to use your cutting tool to cut your notch a little deeper. Next measurements. Measure out your hand so that you could design the gun so that it fits your hand. Then you could measure out how long you want the gun to be. Make sure that the rubber band you plan on working with are able to stretch long enough so that it could fit the gun without breaking. So what to do from here? Open the exported EPS file you got from Pepakura and organize them into the Ponoko template. For other places I'm going to guess that you could make the document the size of the material you got and then organize the pieces on there.

Construct the gun's "beam" or "barrel." The size and strength of your rubber bands should affect the length of the gun's barrel. If you're using big rubber bands, you'll want a much longer barrel than if you're using tiny orthodontic bands from your braces. The beam should be sturdily-constructed - it will need to bear the tension of one or more rubber bands. Now depending on the service you are using, they may ask for different file formats, but these are usually a vector file format like AI, EPS, or DWG. For the service I use, Ponoko, they have AI files that has all the settings and the sizes of their sheets. Test tension and sturdiness. Using your finger, push and pull lightly on your armed rubber band to make sure the notch you have cut is deep enough. Then, inspect your clothespin to ensure it is sturdy enough to withstand the tension of your rubber band. For those who don't know what Pepakura is, it's a software which converts your 3D object into flat pieces with tabs so that you could make it out of paper or anything flat. You can get more info on how to use the software with my previous instructable "For Halloween... Why Not be Yourself?" Another handy little feature that this program has is that it could export the cutout pieces into vector format, which is the eventual outcome we are going for. About: I'm a Korean American who attended Parsons School of Design in the Design and Technology Department. Currently attending Binghamton University to earn my second bachelors. I like to specialize in craft and a…

You may wonder why I sent the first version in and not the second, well... I had made and sent the designs before making this instructable. By the time I had looked it over and saw my design flaws it was too late. Now all that's left is to save up my money and make the second version later on in life. This rubber band gun was designed to use #33 rubber bands. That is an intermediate size. A stretch of about 12 inches works very well with those bands. They will travel about 20 feet or more when the gun is fired.This gun is quite accurate with respect to high or low. But, it first shot a little to the left because the rear pin of necessity is set off to the right. I trimmed the front left part of the frame to make the rear pin more centered with the front of the gun. It is now accurate and shoots neither left nor right. Some of our most popular rubber band guns include the Magnum 45 pistol, the AK-47 rifle, the M-16 Marauder rifle, the Colt 22 pistol, the Tommy Gun®, and the Devastator Gatling gun – which is well known as the most powerful rubber band gun in the world. The best part about our products is that they are American made.

About: I MUST APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE... My wife retired from the state of Ohio a few years ago. I have been without a finished shop because we have been building a new log style home in Southern Ohio; and, while the… Pull together your pistol production parts. There are some tools you should have on had so that you can fashion the piece of would you found into a really cool rubber band pistol. To make your pistol, you'll need:The first images shows the innards of the rubber band gun. Notice how the rotating part with the teeth has gray goop over it and a tooth missing? Yea that's my attempt at fixing it and trying to get it more rigid with some epoxy and thin metal rods. The second image is a close up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment