276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Final Offer (Dreamland Billionaires)

£7.34£14.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dreamland Billionaires is the first book in a series of interconnected standalones following three billionaire brothers. I feel like saying this a second chance romance is underselling the story, it is a second chance romance, but I feel like it's also very much a story of self-forgiveness and self-love. Cal struggling with his addiction and his personal demons was incredibly touching and heartfelt. The descriptions of his pain and anxiety and his need to escape them were very intense. Whatever the reason is, nobody and i mean NOBODY has the right to downcast anyone because of their life choices."

Also, I need to mention that Camila Theresa Castillo is, as previously stated, a star! Cami’s the cutest, funniest and smartest kid there is. I loved seeing her scenes, seeing her the way she talked to and manipulated people (lol, poor Cal, he honestly never stood a chance), and, most of all, I love her relationship with her mother and her relationship with Cal—the amount of girl dad energy he gave and the father-daughter energy they had from the beginning were insane.Besides that, this man could explode my ovaries with just a wink. He is simultaneously one of the sexiest and sweetest man I have ever read!!!!

Cal decides that it is finally time to get sober for himself and that he owes himself the changes that could come along with it. And, he decides that he would spend every last second of a sober life proving to Lana that he is the man that could give her and Cami a life filled with love.The smile on his face makes my body quiver from excitement. “You know what happens when you dare me to do something.”

I’m Cami.” She holds out her hand for me to shake. “Cal.” I’m on autopilot as I clutch her small palm. The size difference between us is comical, but her grip is strong as she shakes my arm like a pool noodle. “Hi, Cow-l.” Maybe I DO LIKE second chance romance?? Yes, this book SINGLEHANDEDLY made me fall in love with second chance romance. Their banter, tension and angst was *chef’s kiss*. The second chance, childhood friends to lovers, and small town really did it for me. I didn’t expect this book to be so emotional and for me to be crying multiple times throughout the book but the ending made all the heartbreak worth it.

so... yeah, if this had been shorter this would have been an immaculate five stars no questions asked.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment