276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mod Podge CS11202 Gloss Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish,16 oz

£12.475£24.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Or you want to put fabric on a bookcase in yourkid’s playroom and you know it needs to withstand some wear and tear. That’s when you would use Hard Coat! It is a step above basic Mod Podge . . . it’s tougher. It is very fun to experiment with Mod Podge and it can be an addictive craft, so you have been warned! haha. May is National Mod Podge Month which means we are celebrating all things Mod Podge all month long! Mod Podge Day is May 20! If it is more difficult to peel off, then you should be safe to Mod Podge the item. You’ll still be able to peel off the Mod Podged paper/fabric, so don’t worry about ruining the surface.

Then you are going to seal the image in by painting another layer of Mod Podge over top of your transferred image. I would say that you should try it, and don’t be discouraged if you get wrinkles. They add character! A frame that was an odd shape, if you can believe it. It was hard to cut the paper, and then it didn’t fit right within the recessed area, so it was doomed from the beginning. Once I Mod Podged, it was all over because the paper wrinkled like crazy. That frame went into the garbage. I want to layer papers on a desktop. How do I keep it smooth or should I just expect to feel the edges of each paper every time I touch the desktop? Inkjet – Print the picture onto the paper and let it dry for at least ten minutes. Spray both sides of the paper with clear acrylic sealer (several coats) and let it dry. I tend to use Matte Mod Podge most of the time and then the gloss for when I want to particularly have a shine to the project.Mod Podge can be used to attach fabric to fabric or fabric to wood. Depending on what you are doing, you may be using this formula. Mod Podge has a very short learning curve and the start up costs are nothing compared to other craft supplies and hobbies (trust me, I’ve tried them all!).

You’ll be surprised at all of the things you can make: handmade gifts, jewelry, home decor, fashion, and on and on. That’s why we’re discussing 101 Mod Podge uses right here, right now. I don’t useoriginal photographs; rather, I make photocopies on a laserjet printer so that I can preserve the originals. Tip: You can remove dried Mod Podge from glass using an X-Acto knife or razor blade and some scraping power. However, I try to minimize clean up like this because it’s time consuming and a pain. So I attempt to be neat when decoupaging glass as much as possible! For over 55 years, Mod Podge has been a favorite among crafters. Matte and Gloss, the original Mod Podge formulas were just the beginning of an entire suite of formulas. Over time, Mod Podge has branched out into a variety of formulas and finishes that can be used on many different surfaces like wood, canvas, paper, glass, ceramics, terra cotta, fabric and so much more. From mugs to furniture to paper crafts Mod Podge is THE glue, sealer, and finish to complete your project.So if you are planning on using the glossy finish on something where you will be touching it a lot or in a frame under glass, you may want to consider a different finish. How do I create an ultra smooth finish with Hard Coat?For an ultra smooth surface, apply 4 to 5 coats of Mod Podge Hard Coat. When applying the coats, brush in one direction then the other and let dry between coats.

You can try soaking it in hot water to see if you can salvage it, but you’ll likely have to throw it away. Why do I need a brayer/Mod Podge tool set?Okay. Now after the three classics were born, the people at Plaid thought, “What if we developed Mod Podge in different formulas – for specific needs?” So they did. Which is why we have a Mod Podge formula guide!

Curing is when the coat reaches its proper hardness, which takes four weeks. It will feel dry the whole time. So as a result, I wouldn’t manhandle your projects completely for four weeks until it’s full cured. Prepare the glass surface by cleaning with mild soap and water. Dry. You can also use a multisurface paint or glass paint (optional). If it’s completely dry, the answer is “sort of.” You are going to have to wet the Podge and scrape it off. Mod Podge is tough. Tin – Wash with soap and water, then wipe with a white vinegar dampened cloth if it’s really dirty. CONVENIENT & VERSATILE SIZE – Add this multi-purpose, top coat in a 8 oz bottle to your art suppliesSome of our most popular formulas in the specialty line of Mod Podge are the outdoor, dishwasher safe, fabric, and sparkleformulas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment