276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Noble Collection The Lord of the Rings - Chess Set: Battle for Middle-Earth,Black

£32.58£65.16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best part about this chess set, however, is the pieces' design. All the familiar characters from the films are present in the collection of the pieces. The characters are painstakingly reproducedfor a level of perfection that is rare. When it comes to the pieces, the makers use resin to create a level of detail that is hard to achieve with most materials. The pieces feature every major character from the series. As with most of the others, it has the heroes on one side and the villains on the other side. Collectable Lord of the Rings Chess Pieces by Eaglemoss – please note due to mystery nature of the bundle we cannot guarantee that all figures will be part of the same LOTR Chess Set collection. They are not considered as toys within the meaning of the EU Toy safety Directive (as referred to in Article 2(1)) Custom Lord Of The Rings Doormat - Speak Friend And Enter Doormat - LOTR - Custom Elvish Door Mat - Lord Of The Ring Gift - New Home Gift

For the fans, the set will be an addition to the pop culture artifacts you have collected over the years. For the fans of chess who have not seen the movies or read the books, this will be a chance to use unique chess pieces and bring more fun to the game. The 32 chess pieces are beautifully crafted pieces portraying a Lord of the Rings character in the epic final battle for Middle-earth. Character likenesses, costumes and weaponry, are meticulously reproduced down to the finest detail, and each chess piece approved by New Line Cinema – and the individual actors – to ensure total authenticity. Some of the LOTR-themed chess sets are pure works of art and the price is set to reflect that fact. Any of the Lord of the Rings chess sets on this list are verifiable works of art, each in their own right.It is my personal goal to ensure that every customer is more than happy with both the art works that I offer and the level of service I provide. Set of 2 LOTR Watercolor Prints, The Rivendell Print, Fellowship of the Ring, The Argonath, Middle Earth, Lord of the Rings Card box collector box storage transport organization system set inlay organizer Marvel Champions LOTR pillow case lotr, Indoor Pillow, Lord Of Rings Pillow, Fantastic Pillow, Girl Room Pillow, Boy Room Pillow, Teen Room Pillow, Pillow Cover

Rare Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers Boxed Chess Set - Detailed Sculptured Pieces - Sport Games Puzzles - Gift

Item details

This chess set is a high-end piece made using the very best materials. It is nothing short of a work of art that shows in detail, the journey that was undertaken by Frodo and his friends, the enemies he meets and his ultimate destination at Mordor, to destroy the One Ring. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. As an Artist and Maker, I have always been very particular about the materials that I use. It is important to me that the materials are ethically sourced and have as little impact on the environment as is possible. For that reason I do not use any polyurethane or Polyester resins in my work. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment