276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Labyrinth Jareth Fancy Dress Costume for Adults, 80's Outfit, Labyrinth Halloween Fancy Dress Costume & Cosplay

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you're attending a Halloween party, participating in a cosplay event, or simply indulging in some imaginative play, our Labyrinth costumes are the perfect choice. With their attention to detail and dedication to capturing the spirit of the movie, these costumes will transport you to a world where anything is possible. Group costumes can be so much fun. Below you will see costume depicting Jareth, Sarah, Ludo, The Junk Lady, Hoggle, Sir Didymus, and the Worm. The beauty of the Labyrinth is there are so many characters to feature; it is perfect for a large group costume! Get ready to cosplay in all your 80s glory. With no further delay, here is Cassie Lee explaining her amazing vision brought to life! Below is a beautiful Sarah and Jareth Halloween photoshoot as well as a large group Labryinth costume photoshoot. The inspiration for your Labyrinth Group Costume dreams are all here! Our Labyrinth costumes are meticulously designed to capture the essence of the movie, ensuring an authentic and immersive experience. From the intricate details to the high-quality materials, each costume is crafted with care to transport you straight into the heart of the Labyrinth. Halloween is the best time of year for Cosplayers. Cosplayers know that Halloween dress up does not need to stop when you grow up. Group Halloween pictures is such a fun memory for family and friends. May this Labyrinth Halloween Costume photo shoot encourage you to use your imagination this Halloween season! Jareth and Sarah Labyrinth Cosplay Photoshoot

Welcome to our Labyrinth Costumes category, where you can embark on a magical journey through the enchanted realm of Halloween! Get ready to channel your inner adventurer and step into the fantastical world inspired by the iconic movie, Labyrinth. Labyrinth has been my dream family costume idea for so many years; however, I had to wait until the right year to do it. I needed to wait until all my girls had experienced the movie and loved it as much as I did as a kid. I admit… David Bowie’s Goblin King did indeed have power over me. I mean who didn’t crush on that makeup/hair/costume ensemble. I REALLY wanted to be the Goblin King myself for Halloween… but as evidenced from last year when we tried to make my husband Debbie Gibson… he makes a TERRIBLE woman, and I just couldn’t do that to the character of Sarah. In this collection, you'll find a mesmerizing array of costumes that pay homage to the beloved characters from the film. Whether you aspire to be the courageous Sarah, the mischievous Jareth, or any of the other mystical inhabitants of the Labyrinth, we have the perfect costume to help you bring your favorite character to life. Are you longing for a time when perms waited around every corner? A time when romance meant layers of lace and bubbles made of crystal? No need to get out your Labyrinth VHS tape and weep over times gone by. Celebrate the dashing Goblin King and the innocent Sarah with our nostalgicLabyrinth costumes. With all the puffed sleeves and mullet hairstyles anyone could possibly hope for, you'll feel like you're reliving this Jim Henson classic in no time. Cue the music... this is going to be one for the books!

Site Customisation

And, of course, our costumes have caught the eye of major licensors, too, which is why we're able to team up with studios to make officially licensed costumes for your favorite characters. So, yup, you better believe that these Labyrinth Costumes are officially licensed by The Jim Henson Company. We want to make sure you get to get to be the characters you want to be, so when it comes to 80s classics like Labyrinth, we're proud to bring these to the market! Our line of premium Labyrinth Costumes are made and designed right here at HalloweenCostumes.com. That means they're Made by Us, and that you're only going to find them for sale right here! We're extra proud of the costumes we make in our design studios, and they stand up to scrutiny, too. Wheremost other costume companies create flimsy styles that have a tendency to fall apart, ours are constructed with quality fabrics and extra attention to detail. Other companies costumes might only last Halloween night, but with the proper care, ours can be kept and worn for years! To complete your transformation, don't forget to browse our collection of Labyrinth accessories. From magical wands to enchanting masks, these finishing touches will add an extra layer of authenticity to your costume. And if you're hosting a Labyrinth-themed party, we have decorations and props to help you create an immersive atmosphere that would make even Jareth himself proud. Explore our selection of Labyrinth costumes and discover a wide range of options for both adults and children. From full ensembles to individual costume pieces, we have everything you need to create a truly remarkable Halloween look. Choose from dresses, tunics, jumpsuits, and more, all inspired by the captivating fashion of the Labyrinth universe. All we needed next were the finishing touches, like my lens ball as Jareths crystal ball and a peach for Hoggle. My talented friend Laurie came and did the makeup for Jareth and myself. Alex Eischeid, an amazing photographer based in Oklahoma drove down to capture these beautiful images. A huge Thank you to all who helped us create this family costume. And thank you to my family for going along with my crazy. This one has been a dream of mine for so long and it has finally come to life.

Labyrinth is a 1986 musical fantasy film directed by Jim Henson, with George Lucas as executive producer, based upon conceptual designs by Brian Froud. It revolves around 16-year-old Sarah‘s ( Jennifer Connelly) quest to reach the center of an enormous otherworldly maze to rescue her infant half-brother Toby, whom Sarah accidentally wished away to Jareth, the Goblin King ( David Bowie). Most of the film’s main characters, apart from Bowie and Connelly, are played by puppets produced by Jim Henson’s Creature Shop. When we all heard about the "Goblin King," we all probably thought of a different kind of character. Perhaps we imagined something grimy and green, living in some disgusting subterranean cave. Probably stupid, slovenly, wearing tattered leathers that contrasted terribly with stolen gold. But, when we found our way through the mysterious Labyrinth and came upon the glorious vision of David Bowie, well... that was a life-changer!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment