276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Osprey Adult Changing Robe, Waterproof Changing Robe, Swimming and Beach Robe, Unisex, Maroon

£37.84£75.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’ve probably heard of Red Paddle Co, the brand that really revolutionised the inflatable paddleboard market here in the UK. Along with high-end paddleboards, Red Paddle Co could very well claim the top spot as the best waterproof changing robe on the market. They are offering 2 different robes styles; the classic Sherpa Fleece design and a unique Quilted Puffer. Both are very well made, have a choice of stylish colours and are sustainability made which is what we love to see.

Vivida is a brand created by people passionate about watersports, who know exactly what they want from their gear – Premium quality and classy design. Your boss might not be happy when you show up to the Christmas party in the robe. At least you’ll stay warm, hey! The new Evo robe from Red is a top-quality technical addition to the robe market. We love its understated styling and choice of colourways, in particular the green and orange model. The Evo’s durable outer shell is waterproof and breathable with a soft fleece lining – softer than the dryrobe. Pros: Bamboo lining is sofy and cosy. Each robe comes in a bag made from fabric off-cuts and can be used for standing on while you get dry and change.Dry robe also sell towelling robes if you don’t need the full waterproof and windproof protection that the full changing robes offer.

A blustery November day by the river at Farleigh Hungerford swimming club saw Kate Rew, Rosie Nottage and Arron Collins-Thomas test a selection of eco-friendly robes. We selected robes which are readily available in the UK, have solid environmentally friendly credentials and were sent in to our testers. We included our own Red, Fourth Element and dryrobes which showed how older products perform. Seashell wanted to create a robe with subtle branding and they’ve done it perfectly. The brand itself with its logo and typography looks classy, and they haven’t overdone it to make you feel like an advertising board. In this section I outline all the different factors to consider when choose the perfect dry robe or dry robe alternative changing robe for you. Another small gripe is that the Dryrobe has no loop for hanging it on a hook. That means that you’ll have to use a hanger or the hood to hang it up, and the latter results in it hanging much closer to the floor than you might like. That’s quite possibly a deliberate decision because a hanging loop would be an obvious point of failure on such a heavy item of clothing, but again it’s something to keep in mind.The result is 100% windproof and waterproof. Dryrobe are not alone in this and most of the others on this article benefit from the same approach. I’ve also included towelling robes on here from Dryrobe which are different. My only complaint about the comfort offered by the Dryrobe Advance is that its synthetic fleece can feel a little scratchy and itchy. Given that it’s synthetic wool, that’s perhaps not surprising, and the Dryrobe was still very new at the time of writing this review, so I’ll update this section should it become noticeably softer to the touch over time. Our first impression of the Seashell is that it has a durable outer shell, but does not feel excessively bulky or heavy.

Good basic option if you’re looking for something lightweight and that will take up as little space as possible in your luggage. Given the vast array of different colour options available, the Regatta Camo Changing Robe is my personal favourite as it offers more of a funky style. This is obviously down to personal choice. Versatility: I love the look of this so personally would use it outside of the beach/sea swims. Due it’s warmness you can also use in lots of other environments like camping, sporting events, marathons. These products all perform well from a warmth and dryness perspective. As the Palm Poncho is a less extensive garment it does provide less general protection against the elements. The outer shell does what you would expect as it keeps out the elements to leave you dry inside. The fleece lining is soft and lush on the inside. The zip has a flap running on the inside to prevent any exposed skin being snagged….trust me on this one, it’s painful when you zip your own skin up so you will appreciate this feature.If you find yourself outdoors camping, working, or playing where it is wet and dirty, then the Moonwrap changing robes are perfect. They are one of the warmest on the market, and Frostfire has them in sizes small through extra-large for adults and children. A bloke that had clearly just finished work pulled up next to us. I watched him get his board off the roof of his car and started to wax the board and then he was ready get the wetsuit out.

It warms you by pulling water away from the skin into the heat insulating pile of the lining and removes the moisture through the natural venting, engineered into the garment. Design Beach Towel – I’m kidding, you know what this is….trust me you want one of the above to keep you covered and warm at the beach.Only one I’d like to know, I’m 5ft, size 8/10, would a kids size have the room for me to change in? I plan to walk to local beach so don’t want to be swamped by my robe. Thanks Maggie. The polyester outer shell ensures that you stay dry even in terrible conditions as the outer shell is waterproof and windproof dry. The robe aids with you not having to miss days doing your cold swims and hikes as you can change your costume or wetsuit anywhere you want.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment