276°
Posted 20 hours ago

La Sportiva TX3 Approach Shoe Brown Size:

£79.4£158.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But if you want to move light and fast and need a shoe that can accompany you up big routes without weighing you down, the TX2 Evo is a perfect choice. And while we didn't judge these products on their rubber, as climbing rubber wears eventually, we did find big differences in their builds. We use these shoes for short approaches to difficult climbs where weight savings are important, and the approach and descent are trivial.

Shoved in cracks or perched on dime edges, it has the ability to perform almost as well as a dedicated rock climbing shoe. To start, you get a tacky Vibram Megagrip outsole, versatile lug pattern that grips well over a wide variety of terrain, breathable mesh upper that we’ve found to be more durable than the TX3’s, and a low, 1-pound-3. The TX3 is a solid all-arounder, merging exceptional comfort with both climbing and hiking performance. The tongue on the TX3 is a burrito wrap style with a gusset stitch only on the medial side of the shoe.They fit nicely, are breathable, have a nice grippy Vibram sole, and I love the bright orange color.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I've had these since August 2019 and have warn them a lot for walks around the neighborhood and some light hiking. As an alpine rock climber and climbing guide, my feet frequent a great deal of trail, rocks, and snow—especially during the summer months. I love the wide toe box of the TX3, giving my wide feet room to breathe and space to travel while on the downhill. The upper on the La Sportiva TX Guide is constructed using a thick jacquard ultra-weave that provides phenomenal support and protection.We appreciate this attention to construction quality, especially considering that they are one of the most expensive approach shoes on the market. I am excited to try the leather, for I believe they will be more durable, and I’m really excited about the more nuanced lacing options. This allows them to be perfectly comfortable on my broad feet, but also work well for a friend with narrow feet who laced them quite tightly.

Thanks to its stiff last, technical climbing prowess, and comfortable hiking features, it performs just as well as our other top performer. We want to edge, smear, and jam our shoes to success, forgoing the discomfort of real climbing shoes whenever possible. I usually only get about a year or two out of my Wildcats before the tread is chewed up and the mesh torn by off-trail scrambling, scree, granite, and bushwhacking.The leather uppers are up to the task of scraping up thousands of feet of granite, while the stiff and supportive midsoles can take you to your dream wall, whether it be roadside or deep in the backcountry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment