276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Living Our Best Lives: Cannon Hall Farm

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the Co-Active Training Institute, Chang learned a technique called future self visualization. “[It] takes us to meet ourselves 20 years into the future, and to gain the wisdom of our own older, experienced, and wiser inner selves,” she explains. “Some of the greatest wisdom we have is right there inside of ourselves. Just like getting to know yourself and leaning into your authenticity, letting your inner voice guide you is a way to achieve a fuller life. “The experience empowers us to live in a way that is more full, more in alignment with who we really are, and to give ourselves permission to let go of the ‘shoulds’ in our lives." Let me give you a simple example. A few weeks ago, I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner. Unfortunately, “something had come up at the last minute at work,” and he told me he couldn’t make it. I am sure this is an excuse we’ve all heard countless times. Stay tuned for another podcast coming in just a few short days, starting another soul family member of mine, Lee Harrison Daniel! I can't wait. Love you all and take care!! Ps please follow @livingourbestlivespod on IG if you haven't already. Ok love you!! What matters most in the big picture perspective of our lives is very personal. However, figuring it out is how we uncover our formula for living our best lives. Start the Journey

Good Life By Making These 8 Conscious Choices How To Live a Good Life By Making These 8 Conscious Choices

We will continue to have discussions throughout 2023 and hope to have a final draft of our strategy, ‘Our Health Together – Living Our Best Lives in Lanarkshire’, by November 2023.” You can spot your values by thinking of the things that give you joy. Sometimes defining your values comes naturally, such as knowing the outdoors is your happy place. But other times, what truly makes you happy is harder to discern in the storm of everyday responsibilities. It can be helpful to reflect at the end of your day and ask yourself “What brought me joy today?” You will likely uncover your values there. If it was landing a big deal, one of your values might be accomplishment. If it was the 10 minutes you sat in your car alone, alone time may be one of your values. As an individual, I am responsible for recognising that we are all different and appreciating the contribution that I and others make Observe yourself first. Then, start to deliberately do more of the things that make you happy and give you energy.If you don’t achieve your intention to approach something in a specific way, you can more easily regroup and have another try. It’s important to remember that the amount of time you spend living your values isn’t necessarily important. It’s the integrity of making the conscious effort to live them daily that counts. Don’t fall into the trap of saying you don’t have time. Modify your daily routines until you can get your values showing up in small amounts.

Table For One: The Unexpected Joy Of Dining Alone | HuffPost

Whatever you do, focus. If you swim, swim. If you study, study. Multitasking is a myth. It’s not possible to do more than one thing at a time well. Focused work is the least tiresome and the most productive type of work. In positive psychology research, gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness.Be deliberate in being grateful for what you do have, rather than resentful of what you don’t. 7. Journaling Living your best life is truly subjective, so an explanation such as this one allows for the unique life experiences that everyone has. You are a unique individual, so living your best life is exclusive to you. Your best life will reflect your true values. It will be made up of what makes you happy and will be colored by what making a difference means to you. What Stops You From Living Your Best Life? Thus, I think the most beneficial and realistic explanation of what “living your best life” means is as follows:What does it look like to live your best life? The following are some practical tips and tools to move from living your current life to living your best life. 1. Be the Best Version of Yourself Setting intentions is different from setting goals. Goals are your list of things you want to achieve. You can set them daily, monthly, yearly, or a combination. The subtle yet important difference between goals and intentions is that when setting intentions, you decide what kind of positive feelings and emotions you are seeking. Reject the idea that you have to push yourself really hard at exercise, and instead try out a variety of things – for example, walking the dog, gardening, yoga, swimming, or dancing.

Corporate Strategy – Vision, Values and Objectives | NHS Corporate Strategy – Vision, Values and Objectives | NHS

The good life consists in deriving happiness by using your signature strengths every day in the main realms of living. The meaningful life adds one more component: using these same strengths to forward knowledge, power or goodness.” – Martin SeligmanLive each day like it counts, and remember, it’s your choice. Your best life is unique to you. Don’t compare yourself to others – focus on living your best life, and enjoy the learning, exploration, and experiences along the way. Living a good life can mean a myriad of things. Your definition of a good life is different from any other person in the world. Exercise is an important key to staying healthy and happy and reaching your full potential. Research shows exercise can prevent depression, limit long-term illness, improve our moods, and increase our longevity. [8] Learning how to live a good life can be difficult when the world is so full of complications and negative news. However, by starting with these 8 choices, you can turn your perspective around and start living each day in a more positive way. Setting intentions gives you something to focus on, and it also helps to manage the feeling of being overwhelmed that often happens when we set ourselves goals. 5. Visualize Living Your Best Life

Our Best Lives’ Autobiographical Reflections of Life ‘Livin’ Our Best Lives’ Autobiographical Reflections of Life

To work out what the best you looks like, you must get to know yourself better. It’s your best life after all – not anyone else’s. As a team, we are responsible for creating and sustaining an environment that allows team working and collaboration to flourish If you fall into this category, you’re likely a control freak or a perfectionist who doesn’t handle change or surprises well. Stopping those worrying thoughts may be a challenge, but they can be done.

Conclusion

As human beings, one of our deepest-rooted desires is to have a meaningful and happy existence. You’ve probably heard of the saying, “Live your best life.” It’s good advice. You don’t really need anyone to make you feel good and to start living, so stop waiting for them. That’s just another excuse that keeps you from dealingwith things. People can be highly imaginative when it comes to making excuses. As in my friend’s example, we use them to get out of situations every day for various reasons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment