276°
Posted 20 hours ago

World Cup 1970-2018: Panini Football Collections

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Francesco Furnari: Jon, you gotta understand that you have all your legends. You have all your best players at a distance of, you know, your hand. You can touch them, you can talk to them It's fantastic. Just as a reminder, Brazilian squad led by Carlos Alberto, Pele and Jairzinho won the tournament by beating Italy 4-1 in the final. Brazilian 1970 team is considered to be one of the greatest of all times. German Gerd Müller was a top goalscorer with 10 goals. Algunos vendedores han estado trabajando para venderlos como auténticos o los han vendido sin señalar que son una reimpresión. De mi investigación, aquí es cómo puede distinguir la reimpresión del álbum original auténtico. For fans of statistics and trivia, the albums (always brought out before matches are played) have been rounded off with charts and tables of the results of that year.

Jon Wertheim: You've had your picture taken thousands of times, but you understood this is for generations I not sure yet. I just saw some pictures that a Mexican guy send me, but really unknow is these mexican album was released in that days or is a more recently edition. I will investigate a little bit about. I think there are more than one pressures. April, Mai, are there further pressures in circulation? or is one of my albums a fake? Francesco Furnari: Think about this. There is no way you can find a product that you can have different generations doing at the same time. It's fantastic. (big smile)a) El color azul en el frente es demasiado oscuro en comparación con las otras tarjetas; vea las versiones auténticas de las tarjetas Pele con diferentes respaldos en comparación con la reimpresión en rojo / azul. Además, la fuente para el nombre Pele es demasiado gruesa y pesada. (auténtico a la izquierda, reimpresión a la derecha) Lucia Panini: Then they replaced a shovel with a churn, the one they use normally for making butter or cheese.. Gigi Buffon (Translation): Yes, for sure. For me it was a solemn moment, because there was a kind of respect that I had to show towards Gigi the child and to the dreams of Gigi the child. Part of Gianni Bellini's Panini card collection Marcella Mannori: We…First reply is of course, 'No, no worry. I mean, we're gonna change the picture." Second time, third time, fourth time. The fourth time I will say, 'Listen, this is his face (laugh) it's his face, I'm sorry. I mean we did all we co-could. Antonio Panini: And was a disaster (laugh). But they realized that the formula was okay, not the subject. Laura and Antonio Panini

An hour from Buffon's practice field in Parma, we met another child at heart, Gianni Bellini. Considered the most prolific Panini collector in the world. Francesco Furnari: Let me put it this way. Whenever you play soccer and you score a goal in the final of the tournament, that's kind of the feeling you have whenever you complete an album. At World Cups past, present and future, one country lifts the trophy, but millions feel their personal version of World Cup glory. Jon Wertheim: We're talking about a little piece of paper with some adhesive on it. What makes this so special?Marcella Mannori: Sometimes these pictures are not perfect. Might be too dark, maybe there's a pimple on someone's face. And we're asked to remove it. Aquí hay una foto del álbum de reimpresión, como puede ver, parece casi idéntico al álbum real y es muy engañoso: Short of lire, Giuseppe had, as it were, one last shot on goal. It was 1961 and he turned to a new subject: Italian soccer. It was a hit, especially with the kids. El álbum de reimpresión incluye las versiones azul / roja para ser recortadas de Pele, Zoff, Riva y Archetta This is an updated version of a story first published on Nov. 20, 2022. The original video can be viewed here .

Por último, el álbum fraudulento también contiene algunas pegatinas de falsificación de reimpresión con los respaldos verdes. Cuando se comparan con las tarjetas auténticas, estas tarjetas son fáciles de detectar ya que también tienen la misma fuente incorrecta (las tarjetas del extremo derecho y del extremo izquierdo son la reimpresión. El rojo / azul de la izquierda también es una reimpresión. Jon Wertheim: You remember 50 years later what the last player was you needed to complete the album? The book tells the story of the World Cup through the faces of its stars. Three thousand champions spanning the last forty years - the famous and the not so famous, the worshipped and the not so worshipped - all of whom have shared a desire to give their very best and bring soccer glory to their own nations.b) El texto azul en el reverso es demasiado oscuro (la imagen de la izquierda es la tarjeta de reimpresión del álbum y la tarjeta de la derecha es una tarjeta auténtica de color rojo / azul). El texto azul en la tarjeta falsa también tiene un poco de tinta roja que se usó en su impresión, mientras que la tarjeta real es un azul claro. Además, el logotipo en la portada del álbum de la reimpresión es ligeramente diferente. Los 3 listones del casco de los caballeros son más nítidos en la reimpresión y el penacho en la parte superior del casco tiene un contorno negro oscuro en la reimpresión y falta algo de rojo en el penacho,

La clave más importante para diferenciar entre el álbum falso / falso y el álbum auténtico es el mes y el número en el álbum. Les envio esta informacion dada por un amigo coleccionista, ojala les sirva y compartala a los demas amigos coleccionista

The phenomenon started here, next to the cathedral, at a newspaper kiosk in the center of town. After World War II, Olga Panini, a widow, ran the newsstand with her four sons. Not unlike a soccer team, each had a special skill. The oldest son, Giuseppe, was the dreamer with the big plans. Lucia Panini: Yes, yes. (laugh) And they had a handle, and they were moving this handle and it was working. Lucia Panini Hi Pavle. I saw two diferents version of this album, the one you show in the post is the first, but also i saw another whit Mexico map and Mexico emblem in the front. This second one have an spanish text (IX Campeonato Mundial de Futbol) over the map. You know Is this second a Mexican version or a version released time before? We felt very good before the tournament. Pele was saying that we were going to win, and if Pele was saying that, then we were going to win the World Cup.” Con suerte , esta información le ahorrará a algunas personas el dolor de cabeza de comprar un álbum de Panini 70 falsificado.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment