276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OneOdio A10 Hybrid Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones [62 Hrs Playtime] Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones with Hi-Res Audio, Transparency Mode, Deep Bass, CVC 8.0, for Travel PC Home Office

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bass is overly present, with a large bump in the mid-bass section which has quite steep slopes on both sides. It often sits on top of mids, masking their lower section. It’s rather limited in speed, with transients being slow and then having a long decay; this makes bass not quite detailed nor layered. Onto the audio, and as you can see from the graph, OneOdio have gone with a very upper-mid-centric 'monitor-style' tuning which favours a clean, lean sound signature, giving prominence to female vocals and instruments with a very gentle and lightweight lower frequency response.

At 245g, the OneOdio A10 are on the lighter side of average for over-ear wireless headphones, which bodes well for comfort. The fit isn’t too tight, either, and the cups covered my ears completely. Even after a marathon six-hour listening session I experienced no discomfort. There’s enough room in the sliders to accommodate even the largest noggin. Been trying out the OneOdio A30 for the past week, and I’ve only had to recharge it only once. The headphones have a 500mAh battery capacity, and on a single full charge with ANC turned on, it could provide about two days of usage (approx. 23 hours total usage). With ANC turned off, I’m sure I could get longer battery life. Charging the headphones from zero to full takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes, which is pretty fast. Speaking of mids, I liked the mids on the KPH30i better, even though the mids were actually more detailed on the Pro 50 Studio. That’s because the warmth and richness of the midrange on the Koss sounded more natural to me, plus it wasn’t colored by the upper bass as it was on the OneOdio. There's no dedicated noise cancellation here, of course, but sound isolation is pretty reasonable. Thanks to many ports, you can also share the output by plugging in more than one cable at a time, which is ideal for letting someone listen in on your work or simply sharing a tune. Using the A10s for long periods, we found them nicely accommodating and comfortable to wear. The metal headband is adjustable and flexible, so will suit any size noggin, and those memory foam earpads are pleasingly soft. We've had softer, but there's nothing to grumble about here.If you want to get a better handle on the competition, we’ve got a comprehensive roundup of all the best budget headphones and a price-agnostic roundup of the best Bluetooth headphones. The fit is very comfortable and the look is very subtle as far as over-ears go - I found myself only making occasional micro-adjustments, and the low clamping force means your ears won't get too sweaty, which is always a big bonus, but on the flip side it can occasionally result in some sound leakage, and comfort is optimised over noise reduction. It means that the A10 are better suited to casual listening and the daily commute over exercise, where excessive motion can result in the headphones moving around quite a bit - you'll be fine with a dash to make the train, but I wouldn't run 10km in them.

You must manually switch between a laptop and a phone to answer a call. What Bluetooth Codecs Do They Use? However, with 40mm diameter drivers, they sound pretty good and even the active noise cancelling is effective. They’re a remarkable pair of headphones for very little money. The only issue is with those chrome earcups: they show up greasy fingerprints badly and need constant cleaning. Do these come with adapter for airplane? And can you use them with wired and wireless connection and switch between?

Headphones use basic SBC and more Apple-friendly AAC Bluetooth codecs. You can’t really expect more than that at this price point, as it would only add to the cost. Is There an Audio Lag? Also, they have more solid build quality, with wide ear cups and earpads that go fully around your ears. The OneOdio A30 features hybrid ANC, and it’s actually really aggressive. It cancels out noise so well that the vacuum chamber effect it has in your ear is actually quite scary. It’s the first time I’ve used a pair of headphones with this level of ANC. It’s good because it cancels out noise very well, but not that good if you’re uncomfortable with that vacuum chamber effect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment