276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sinoeem Pokemon Vulpix 8 Inch Plush, PKW0094

£36.13£72.26Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. As always, the pattern comes with applique templates to make details — including the face and inner ears. These will work if you’re sewing the details by regular machine or by hand. If you have an embroidery machine, you’ll find options for the Alolan bangs and tail and some ITH options for the tinier pieces. For any large pieces, there are 4″ x 4″ options available. I really wanted to revisit the cute body used in the Pikachu plush from last year, since I thought it had a really adorable look. So this plush has the tiny stubby body with an all new head and fun Vulpix accents like tiny swirl tails, hair curls, and 3-dimensional ears. This project has a lot of darts in the head and many of the smaller body parts are also sewn on by hand. This is especially true for the classic (Kanto) Vulpix which has 6 tails, so there’s a bit of a time sink there. There are also some crucial points to line up in the legs to get the right shape. So if you take your time with those parts and pin carefully before you sew you’ll get through better. With all of that in mind, I rated it a 4/10.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment