276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Muscle Massage Gun, Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager with 30 Speed and 6 Massage Heads, Handheld Percussion Muscle Massagers with Case and LCD Touch Screen for Pain Relief&Fitness Recovery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Invest in a high-quality massage gun and you can use it before training to prime your muscles for a session, or post-workout to ward off any potential DOMS. It will help you recover faster, boost your circulation and lymphatic drainage, increase your flexibility and extend your range of motion – ultimately improving your performance across the board. Think of it as foam rolling turned up to eleven.

I have used the massage gun according to these recommendations. I have achieved very good results in my regeneration. The case does have a slight odor. I think it will dissipate. I have smelled this odor with other products. Charging the massage gun is easily done in a few hours using the supplied charging cable. This is plugged into the bottom of the gun and connected to a power outlet. This massage gun is amazing and very high quality. I'm a former college football player and the athletic trainers would use these guns on us regularly, but this was a few years ago when they were still too expensive to justify purchasing. Well not anymore! I'm so happy with this massage gun and use it almost daily.Our expert said it was a cinch to use, with one responsive control button that was easy to reach mid-massage for cycling through the speeds. The lights help show which setting you’re on and will signal when it’s almost out of juice, ensuring you never have to skip a post-workout pummel. The sleek, sturdy device has four interchangeable heads (a bullet, a fork, a flat head and a soft head) and five oomph-inducing speed settings for more targeted recovery. The brand boldly claims it reaches 60% deeper into muscles than standard massage guns to banish deep-set aches and pains. Sure enough, it worked wonders on our tester’s sore, knotted muscles. They even felt a difference after just one use. If the battery is empty, the device can be further used by changing the battery. In this case, the battery is charged independently of the mass pistol. Vibration from massage guns increases blood flow to the painful area, according to Julie Sherry, PT, DPT, a physical therapist with UW Health in Verona, Wis. This increase in blood flow can flush out metabolites like lactic acid and calcium, which cause muscle contractions and pain after exercise, says Shashank Davé, DO, a physiatrist at Indiana University Health and an associate professor of clinical physical medicine and rehabilitation at IU School of Medicine. So percussive massage, including massage guns, could help sore muscles recover faster. Our most powerful deep muscle treatment, in an ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device with advanced sound insulation that can operate at up to 5,000 hits per minute. MassageGunPro is a quality therapy tool that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life - all from the comfort of your own home Without the pro-level price. Our most powerful deep muscle treatment. Treat yourself with the device trusted by pros worldwide.

I usually measure the volume of massage guns in my test at all levels from a distance of 40 cm. I did the same with the ABOX Hero 1. However, I do not want to list the volume for each level. The differences per level would be too small for that. Besides, that would go beyond the scope of the review. However, I cannot say anything negative about the workmanship. Here, the Hero 1 does not differ from top models in any way. All transitions are clean, and I could not find any flaws in the workmanship. It is also very thoughtful that there are ventilation slots on the top that prevent the motor from overheating during longer use. What’s unique about these guns is that they go much deeper than the handheld massagers used to go, so you really feel it,” says Michael Fredericson, MD, a professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at Stanford University. When lighter techniques like stretching and gentle massage don’t improve symptoms, a more vigorous approach might be necessary.Whether you’re sore from your last workout or stiff from sitting in an office chair all day, getting a massage can be a reliable way to relieve the pain. But if regular massages are too costly or you want to knead out the tension between appointments, you may be searching for a way to achieve similar results at home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment