276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZURU X-SHOT 56296 Epic Fast-Fill Water Blaster

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You'll have to make those shots count, however, as despite having a capacity of more than a litre we only fired it seven times before it needed refilling. This may be partly due to how much water is wasted during pumping, as it dribbled a lot of water out of the end of the barrel when we were pumping it up. Ways to keep your family living costs down, and kids of all ages happy Get our Family newsletter – it's free monthly I’ve tested toys and products for Reviewed for three years and love to nerd out on the nuances of each product. This tactic can be used to your advantage when your enemies run out of water, too. If you're close to the refill station when they need to come in to load up, they'll be left wide open for you to give them a good soaking without any risk of return fire. 2) Aim high This is because once it leaves the gun the water starts to drop, so aiming it slightly higher will give the water a chance to cover more ground before it falls.

We then fired each water gun from a couple of metres away, ensuring that the whole shot hit the tester's overalls. Nobody wants to spend more time fiddling around with their toy gun than playing with it, so we assessed how straightforward each toy was to handle, fire, and reload, and we considered how convenient its capacity was. Fun factor Be mindful of your surroundings – in the chaos of a Nerf vs X Shot battle, it's all too easy to lose sight of trip hazards and other dangers. Be mindful of what's around you during play, and take care to remove as many hazards as possible before you start. If the weight of a soaker is too heavy, kids (and adults) will get fatigued by playing. If you want a soaker that’s over our recommended 35-ounce capacity, we encourage you to look for ones with alternative handle options to accommodate the weight. Which is the best water gun for its size? We then took photos of how drenched they were and judged how much soaking power one shot from each water gun has.In our range tests we fired each water gun several times at various angles to find the maximum range we were able to reach. Across the board we found that aiming your gun slightly higher helped the water fire further. First and foremost, when we tested for the best water guns we looked for playability; we tested the distance and the velocity of water streams for each.

Water guns with single shots and those that need pumping up before firing are especially weak against moving targets. It takes time to prepare those water guns to fire so you've got to make your shots count, which isn't easy when your target is on the run. 4) Wear the right clothes I'm Janelle and I'm the parenting writer here at Reviewed. I also happen to love a good water war and have been shooting Super Soakers and water guns since the early 1990s. While I’m not sure there is any sort of certification for expertise in water combat, I’d probably consider myself an expert on all things Super Soaker and beyond. We filled each water gun, pumped it up to full power if required, and then fired them several times from a few different angles.Overall, we think this is a superb water gun that'll make everyone want to be on your team for your next water fight. We filled each water gun with water and food coloring and measured 30 feet, using that to test for the distance and accuracy of each water stream. Those that hit the 30-foot mark with accuracy rose to the top of the list. You might be tempted to don your army fatigues, but you'll be at a major disadvantage. Light clothes that won't absorb too much water are best for keeping you agile and speedy in the heat of water-based battle. 5) Get to cover Then we refilled each gun and counted how many times you could fire it before the tank would need refilling. One of the water guns, the Nerf Super Soaker Fortnite HC-E, was unfortunately broken on arrival, so we were unable to complete testing for that one. Soaking power

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment