276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PeeBuddy Reusable Portable Female Urination Device for Women - Perfect for Travel, Outdoor Activities Including Camping, Hiking and Festival

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Within the camps (and to a lesser, but still considerable extent) the festival grounds, peeing was relegated to any object/location that wasn’t actively in use or tied down. This included any type of fence, trash can, tree, bush, or wall. While festival organizers made a half-hearted effort to make portable urinals available around the festival grounds, within the camps a free range pee was not only generally acceptable practice but your only real option. So, between this and the showers, I think more people have seen my private bits in the last week than in the previous three years combined. As you can imagine, this also means that you should NEVER sit leaning against a tree at Roskilde or step in anything that looks like a puddle or water. The “camp” culture is a core component of the festival experience. For Americans, you can think of it a bit like a seven day tailgating session. Camp complexity and size varies widely, but most consist of at least five tents and a pavilion. In our case we had 19 tents of various sizes huddled more or less on-top of each other, all surrounding a central pavilion. Our festival veterans had chosen the “B” camp, due to its smaller size, location, and reputation for being social, but much less crazy than areas like “C” which was a 3 minute walk away. There are also “quiet” camps and “clean” camps, which tend to be less chaotic and draw an older crowd. TAW - I've felt your pain, although thankfully only at the lower leg levels. I make it a rule to never pee anywhere but in the river when on a canoe trip. Lapee is not the first innovation in female urination. Travel devices include the Shewee, which has been around for two decades.

Or look out for a threadless tshirt-skin head/tilly hat wearing bloke and point me where you want to go (if I'm not with friends) . Had an epic journey through the crowd with the good excuse of a random girl who had 8 pints to get to her friends near the middle front of David Bowie I think it was. A lot of memorable things happened at Roskilde. Here are a few standout moments, for better or for worse. Anna Hedges, special events project manager at WaterAid, said: “We’re really excited to be working with PEEQUAL as it officially launches this summer, with our fabulous volunteers on hand to help offer female Glastonbury-goers a great toilet experience. But whilst there were no complaints about the band's performance, many have arisen over the toilet facilities available to cater for the huge crowd.We need to start highlighting the dangers of these drugs to the public and to festival goers and saying, ‘look, another reason why you should not be peeing on the ground, go and use the loos, go and use the facilities,’” he said. The researchers also monitored the nearby Redlake River, but found no significant changes in levels of illegal drugs around the time of the festival – suggesting the increase was directly linked to Glastonbury Festival. We are keen to see full details of this new research, and would be very happy to work with the researchers to understand their results and recommendations.” It also has a cult following and reputation for being an absolutely amazing experience with a lot of hard-partying fun and ridiculous antics. While popular with Danes of all ages, it is a sort of coming of age experience for the Danish youth. The festival, as with a handful of other events over the course of the year, is a sort of initiation to Danish youth culture. Tell a Dane you haven’t been to Roskilde Festival and they’ll look at you with a mixture of pity and confusion. Tell a Dane you’ve been, and you’re suddenly initiated to a secret society that brings with it an intimate understanding of what “Roskilde” is, which no blog post or story can ever illuminate. This has highlighted the fact that stopping public urination is so important,” Dunn said. “Not just for the traditional pollutants, which we’ve kind of known about, but for these these types of pollutants, which we’re only now really just becoming aware of – pharmaceutical waste, illicit drug waste – these are important.”

You can either take your own tent or you can pay a bit extra and rent a tent from the festival. Taking your own is a much better option as it lets you stay in the public areas with the veteran festival goers and locals, however, in a pinch, renting a tent is an option. Just keep in mind the cost of a tent is about the same as buying a cheap one and you have to stay in a pre-assigned location.

Glastonbury Festival organizers said in a statement to CNN that they had a “thorough and successful waterways sampling regime” in place – agreed with the Environment Agency – which did not raise any concerns in 2019. I'm not the smallest (though not massive - 5'11 and reasonably well built). However I find that being 'flexible' you can get through without much forcing - lead with a hand in front of you, tapping people on the shoulder and gently moving aside if needed. The music line-up was awesome. More than that though, the performers seemed to be having an absolute blast. They were playing all sorts of extra sets, pausing for photos with the crowd, and just seemed as hyped and ecstatic as the audience at large. From start to finish the shows were full of life and all around epic. A few of the performers (here’s looking at you Arctic Monkeys) were obviously a bit drugged out or drunk, but for the most part they still managed to put on decent performances. Probably the dumbest thing I ever did regarding the subject was pissing on the state capitol steps when visiting a buddy attending Madison in 1992.

It was awesome! With a festival line-up that sported more than 160 bands from multiple genres, vastly different styles were represented. You had the super energetic and playful music of Manu Chao at the same festival as a soul-rending performance by Rob Zombie. All on the same stage that hosted Stevie Wonder, the Arctic Monkeys, Rolling Stones and Major Lazer. My story is why women shouldn't pee outside. On a canoe trip, boozing it up, when I gotta go! We are in the Kankakee River with nothing in sight for miles. Why I didn't just jump in, I don't know, but instead we paddle up to a little island. I drop my swim suit, lean on a tree and take my badly needed whiz. No harm done. Bristol-based entrepreneurs Amber Probyn and Hazel McShane have designed what they describe as "the UK’s first touch-free women’s urinal", in their quest for 'pee equality' called PEEQUAL. The urinals will be available to over 100,000 women at Glastonbury and will be positioned near the Pyramid Stage and in the Stone Circle. The stages were also set up in locations that made a lot of sense. I was a bit concerned about noise pollution from the seven different stages all situated in a relatively small area. I shouldn’t have been. The viewing areas and stages were also set up in a fashion that made viewing the main stage really easy, which was great. Even shorter friends had a less-difficult-than-normal time seeing the acts. As far as men are concerned in answer to your question, I and I'm sure the majority of guys who enjoy a good drinking environment, wherever that might be, but with limited availability facilities, would feel no hesitation in letting go wherever they are whenever the feel the need to go. Having to hold it for a long time can be a real pain and nuisance, if not impossible, so letting it go discretely wherever you are and whoever is around you is all part of the pleasure and convenience.

What can I say, It's what I love.

Best performance– I had no idea who they were and got dragged along to the Major Lazer performance as an afterthought. My god can these guys put on a show. The crowd was going ballistic, the energy level was unlike anything I’ve seen before, and their ability to hype and control the crowd was fantastic. Highlights included one of the band members crowd surfing inside a massive inflatable bubble, convincing most of the crowd to take their shirts off and throw them into the air, a human tornado in the pit, and getting the crowd to rush from side to side without trampling each other. For the record, I live in the country so I piss outside year round about 90% of the time. I did the same thing when I lived in town. It's just not worth the flush.

Junior year in high school, driving around waiting for a friend to get home, so we park at Kennedy Elementary School in Green Bay, which was around the corner from his house. It was about 8 pm-ish. I need to go, so I decide the little park/playground looks good. I get out and walk over and see two 10 year old kids playing. Crap. I wait around a minute and they get on their bikes and leave. Yes! I take care of business by a tree and then walk over to the car. My friends decide they are really funny and play that game where you keep moving the car and not let the person in. After a few minutes they finally let me. Just as they do, we see this older guy yelling and screaming at us and literally sprinting towards the car. We have no idea what’s up but decide to get out of there. Dunn suggested treatment wetlands and reed bed systems could be used to help “break down and filter out” pollutants flowing into the river and protect wildlife. This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. As with all major events such as football and rugby matches and music festivals, there may inevitably be some queues for toilets, but this is to be expected when you have tens of thousands of fans enjoying themselves in a contained event space.

Blog Archive

Women have described the 'degrading' experience of going to the toilet at the Stereophonics gig, as some were forced to urinate against fences and 'shield each other with their jumpers' as they claimed there were not enough toilet facilities to cater for the masses. If you get a chance, definitely jump at it. While this was my first major music festival, I now know it definitely won’t be my last. There are a lot of shops both in and outside of the festival area. These popup shops were selling budget clothing, camping gear, festival gear, and even roller-blades. Last time I went to a festival, I anticipated peeing outdoors. I just drank as I pleased and found somewhere to pee as needed. The last festival I was at was in a very woodsy area, there were lots of wooded areas where I would just step off, pull my jeans down and go. One day I had a long maxi dress on and didn't wear panties and i'll admit it was easiest to pee then. I've always wondered if men were naughty and peed in the middle of the crowd. Something I've always been interested to know from you girls, and probably its not only me interested.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment