276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs/pods (Pack of 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Using a barcode printer, I tried to modify the Coffe Créma barcode to give 300 ml (the max amount from the patent). I did some really extensive testing, printing out and feeding the machine a handful of barcodes, and it would seem there are six bits in the barcode, not four, that control the amount. The data is available here at Google Docs. The 6-bit range in question is in the middle: last 3 bits of the first byte and first 3 bits of the second byte (big-endian). Because Google Docs don't support in-cell colours, there is also a more nicely coloured Excel file uploaded here at Google Drive. If you want to play with some other bit combinations, here's the source to my bitflip program (it's not the cleanest code, and it will produce strange results if you throw anything but binary digits at it, but it will do the job): #include Cadbury Hot Chocolate Tassimo T discs are made with real Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and are the perfect way to enjoy a delicious hot chocolate at home. There are no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in these T discs and they are also suitable for vegetarians. Cadbury Hot Chocolate With Tassimo First a thought regarding the volumes that don't seem to line up. The first link in the Q discusses purge and charge sections - these will contribute to the volume and it's possible that the table of volumes assumes some contribution from these processes that may not be the minimum Whether it's a cold winter day or a lovely summer evening, there's nothing quite like the warming feeling from a hot chocolate. Both children and grown-ups love it. But making a cup of cocoa can be a lot of work. Not with TASSIMO hot chocolate pods! No need for milk, sachets or hassle with pots and pans. Simply use a hot Chocolate pod / T DISC and your hot chocolate drink will be ready within seconds.

Cadbury Hot Chocolate is a chocolate drink made from sugar, whey powder (from milk), fat reduced cocoa powder (13 %), glucose syrup, vegetable fats (coconut, palm), skimmed milk powder, milk chocolate (4 %) (milk, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fats (palm), One cup (215 ml) contains 120 calories. Tassimo Suchard Hot Chocolate For some, the TASSIMO machine is known as the 'TASSIMO hot chocolate machine', as they use it mainly for Hot Cocoa. To use TASSIMO for a chocolate drink, you only need a T DISC and the machine. Insert the hot chocolate pod into the machine, press the button and wait. Your hot chocolate will be ready before you know it.Unfortunately, that doesn't match anything from the patent volume table, even if i compare the larger volumes (170 / 230 to account for water that stays in the disc), or smaller volumes (130 / 190). - my two numbers have only one bit that's different, and each combination from the table needs more than one different bit. But, there's no guarantee for the volume table in the machine being identical to the one in the patent.

I've looked over a lot of the data, and I think that people are getting distracted by the decimal representations of the binaries. We need to just focus on the binaries. I first got that idea from a mysteriously precise comment on the chapman consulting post. Seems like someone with some inside knowledge, possibly. For the sake of interest, I took one of the sequences and put it into the respective place of the original Espresso barcode. And there it is, I got 300 ml of Espresso. The coffees that only make a tiny bit in the cup....i hold the button in a bit longer for extra water to make a bigger drink. So if im making a latte ill put in my sugar in the cup,run the milk pod through,then the coffee and then then if its not a full cup i just hold the button until its a bigger drink. I do the same with the espresso pods. Also with the cappuchino drinks....i do the same.The service disk is used for cleaning, it makes hot water at 60° C flow straight through without any brewing time. Ive had my tassimo nearly 2 yeaes now. Tbh i only like the suchards choc and i just add my own milk. I heat my milk in the microwave and use a milk frother on it. However when I make it, it is tasteless, only makes a quarter of a cup, am I doing something wrong?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment