276°
Posted 20 hours ago

(M) Zombie Skeleton Pirate Mens Zombies Costumes for Adult Living Dead Halloween Trick Treat Party Fancy Dress Up Outfits

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are going to leave them outside you can hit them with a protective layer like spray-on Polycryclic (again not my favorite for the stink factor) or brush on a protective layer like Mod Podge Hard Coat (one of my all-time favorite prop products!). Making Stands for the Pirate Skeletons Make sure to bend the joints and tip the skeleton upside down to get inside the skull. Get ’em doing some yoga!

Sometimes, we stumble across things in our lives that awaken a sense of wonder we thought we lost somewhere in our childhood: a beautiful sunset, a hidden waterfall, a shooting star… And this Life-size Pirate Skeleton. There are so many questions here… How did this sea-faring brigand lose his hand? Was that before or after he lost his leg? What that before or after he lost his eye? Did he fight in crazy glorious sea battles against the British Navy? Was he just really clumsy and accident-prone? How have his stylish accessories held up so well when his skin and muscles melted away decades ago? How has his peg leg not deteriorated?Take a 2′ x 2′ (or bigger ) piece of MDF or other scrap board and screw a metal flange to it (these are in the plumbing section of the hardware store and are super useful for builds like this – these are also one of my favorite prop tools to have on hand – or buy one here). I collect various costume bits from all sorts of places – from yard sales to 2nd hand stores. A great source is Halloween costumes the day after Halloween! Buy up all the bits 50-75% off and save them for next year. I have a big ol’ bin of them and they’ve come in very handy over the years!

Keep all the extra pieces of leather and fabric. I used the remnants for eye patches and straps for weapons. You simply apply your products on your skeleton and then wipe/swipe/smear/scuff it off – that’s it essentially. But you will want to do it sporadically so it appears timeworn.I also ripped out the lining. I kept this too and dirtied it up to use as bandanas, and I used as a one skirt layer for one pirate. That just about wraps it up but I wanted to give you a list and links in case you want to get started on your own scene. To create some fun props and decor, you’ll need some basics: Fit it over the pipe – it should fit tight and if not then you should use some adhesive (I like Gorilla glue). Now you have a free-standing base for your skeleton.

The metal flange should match the width of the PVC pipe you buy (or have on hand). I use between 1/2 to 1 1/2 inch flange and same size PVC pipe. HalloweenCostumes.com offers one of the most comprehensive collections of pirate Halloween costumes on the web. We carry adult, child, and plus size pirate costumes, as well as sexy pirate costumes. Whether you are looking for a kid's pirate costume or an adult pirate costume, we have what you want for your next Halloween or theme party. Members of the Hive Team (those with yellow usernames) may have costumes that are not obtainable. Many of these will be obtainable, either for free or through the Marketplace, in the future. Cut the PVC pipe (or have the hardware store do it for you!) to about 3-4′ so that it will come up the spine of your skeleton.

18. Simple and Pretty Pirate Makeup

When I start dressing them I like to hang them up – it makes it a lot easier to maneuver! If you are making a stand for your skeleton you can put their pants on and then attach them to the stand before you finish dressing them. Wrangling them is a pain otherwise, but you can make do if you sit them on something up against a wall so they don’t tip over. Need a birthday theme? There's nothing better than giving kids the freedom to imagine an adventure out on the sea, especially while dressed in a pirate outfit! We have cute pirate costumes for your little ones and their friends. You've come to the right place to find the perfect pirate costume kids will love! You could even join in on the fun and dress up in an adult pirate costume.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment