276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies with Collagen and Biotin - Zinc - Copper - 60 Count (Pack of 1)

£0.11£0.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is just the hint of vitaminy flavour so they aren't quite as nice as Sweets but I do find them pleasant to take and they seem to be helping to keep me healthy. Each jar is packed with high-strength Biotin and vital nutrients, crafted to provide a radiant boost to your beauty essentials.

I’ve been taking hair, skin and nail gummies from my vitamins for maybe a year on and off and I think they are the best. Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dicalcium Phosphate, Grape Juice Color Concentrate, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Black Carrot Juice Color Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Carnauba Wax, Beeswax), Silica. Starpowa Hair, Skin and Nails have a soft, chewable texture, which makes them super easy to consume. The bottle doesn’t come with a child-proof cap, so you might want to put this out of reach of children as these gummies sure look very tasty (and they are!

Unlock the secret to stunning hair, glowing skin, and robust nails with our Hair, Skin, and Nail Gummies, the latest addition to your beauty regimen!

The hair, skin, and nails gummies contain Selenium, Zinc, and Vitamins E, A, and C that contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, nails and hair to make it look healthier than ever. Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Vitamin C, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Apple Juice Concentrate, Acids (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Zinc, Selenium, Acidity Regulator (sodium Citrate), Flavours (Natural Blueberry Flavouring, Natural Strawberry Flavouring), Vitamin E, Colour (Anthocyanins), Glazing Agents (Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Canola oil), Carnauba Wax), Sequestrant (Sodium Hexametaphosphate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Biotin. We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. You can keep them looking and feeling good, by looking after yourself on the inside as well as the outside. For months I had noticed my hair become super thin and brittle, lots of fallout when washing my hair also.The gummies have a nice texture and pleasant berry taste - they aren't as soft as some gummies I have tried but they are still soft enough and very easy to chew.

If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision please consult a doctor or healthcare professional prior to taking any supplements. These gummies have been made with clean beauty in mind, free of gluten, artificial colours and flavours - helping you to look good and feel great every day! Easy to take - The very first reason behind the increasing popularity of vitamin gummies is the freedom from gulping pills. Studies found that the results of poor sleep has numerous and significant impact on your skin health.Starpowa ingredients include biotin, zinc and vitamin C, as well as aloe vera extract, to give your beauty a boost. I’ve been taking the gummies every day for 3 months now and it’s only since starting them that this has happened!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment