276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WET N WILD MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Where's Walnut?

£3.695£7.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But shade ranges and formula varieties are essential when finding the right product for your skin, making this product a widely replicated one among most beauty brands. “There are so many options — some are more shiny, some are more pigmented, some come in cooler tones, and some warmer,” says Jeanine Lobell, founder of Stila Cosmetics and Neen. “It’s a lot to figure out.”

Di Meo points out that both can be used to sculpt the face, but they serve different purposes. “It's important to remember that there are no rules when it comes to makeup — use them in any way that suits your preference and makes you feel your best,” she says. While certain skin types may play nicer with different bronzer finishes, these recommendations are not the end-all-be-all. If you have oily skin and favor a radiant finish, no guardrails are keeping you from adding a little extra glow. Most bronzers will either have a matte (shine-free), radiant (glowy), or natural (somewhere in the middle) finish, and each bring a little something different to the table.

Ingredients

wet n wild is colour. A trend-setting brand. For many people around the world, wet n wild was the way into the world of beauty. Through unwavering and unexpected value, wet n wild empowers beauty lovers with affordable quality basics, experimenting with colours, trends and access to innovation. wet n wild lets you simply be you. wet n wild has made budget beauty accessible to mass audiences since 1979. We continue to reinvent the meaning of value with high-performance essentials and new innovations.

Cynthia Di Meo is the Global Stylist at Rare Beauty and simultaneously a celebrity makeup artist, glamming the faces of Ashanti, Iggy Azalea, and of course, Selena Gomez throughout her career. Deeper Skin Tones : “Look for chocolate or espresso shades with warm or blue undertones,” recommends James. Jamie Greenberg is a Los Angeles-based celebrity makeup artist with experience crafting red carpet and editorial beauty looks for celebrities like Kaley Cuoco, Rashida Jones, and Kristen Stewart. The makeup artist launched her own brand, Jamie Makeup, in 2020 with its debut product being the "Blighlighter." Greenberg also creates beauty content on her social media channels and has also contributed to several digital publications such as PopSugar, Refinery29, and E! News.Now, where do you actually apply it? “For basic bronzer, I just think about where the sun naturally hits my face,” says Greenberg. “I love using it to warm up the edges of my face, using a brush to swipe in a ‘3’ shape around my forehead, cheekbone, and jawline, and brushing a little across my nose.” Generally, the idea is to apply bronzer where you’d like to minimize your features. “Applying it by the hairline shrinks the forehead, and applying it under my cheeks pulls the cheekbone hollows in. Applying it around your jawline makes the jaw appear less round, and applying it on either side of your nose makes your nose look thinner,” Greenberg adds. Take into consideration your undertone—this could be cool, warm, or neutral,” says Ono. “To figure out your undertone, look at your veins on your arm: if they are blueish, you have a cool undertone; if they are more green, you’re warmer; and if you can’t really determine which shade you are, you’re more likely a neutral undertone,” she says. Though it blends like a dream when using a brush, it doesn’t blend as seamlessly when using your fingers. You can blend out contour in a variety of ways, but you will get a different result depending on the tool you use. When you want a more subtle contour, Greenwood suggests starting with your hands. “Using your fingers to blend melts the product better, whether you have mature, textured, or youthful skin,” she says. Another double-ender for you is this offering from Uoma Beauty. I love the shade range for this one and that each end blends together seamlessly for an amped-up, illuminated look. It also contains lychee extract for an extra dose of hydration.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment