276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 Moisturizer, 1 Ounce

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I actually don’t like to wash my face in the morning… I have dry skin and find that if I give my skin a good cleanse the night before, splashing with water is just fine).

It offers some protection against the sun rays that cause sunburn (UVB), but does not protect against the most aging sun rays (UVA). AQUA / WATER • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • GLYCERIN • DECYL GLUCOSIDE • COCO-BETAINE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM CHLORIDE • NIACINAMIDE • ZINC PCA • PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE • PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE • CITRIC ACID • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. The red chamber (exfoliate dull skin) contains glycolic acid and the white chamber (infuse brightening formula) contains vitamin C and Pro-Retinol.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This combination helps to brighten, enhance skin clarity, reduce visibility of dark spots, uneven skin tone and wrinkles. It contains glycolic acid (the ingredients don’t indicate how much) and you’re supposed to use the cleanser every morning and every night. Take note that there have been complaints that this does not play well with makeup and causes primer and foundation to ball up but I personally never had that problem.

The first time I used it, my skin felt a little bit tight and dry the next day (again, I have really dry skin). It takes awhile for my skin to fully absorb the moisturizer and for the stickiness to go away but my face looks fantastic in the morning so I think a little bit of discomfort is worth it.I received these products for free courtesy of Influenster but my thoughts and opinions are 100% unbiased, honest and my own. My gut says that this line would be great for you… it’s never too early to start exfoliating, and SPF is so important. Amino-Sulfonic Acid, Glycolic Acid, and LHA target and exfoliate areas with melanin accumulation to even the skin and fade dark spots while accelerating the skin's natural repair process to bring back an even skin tone. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.

C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE • NIACINAMIDE • ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • STEARIC ACID • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • METHOXYPROPYLAMINO CYCLOHEXENYLIDENE ETHOXYETHYLCYANOACETATE • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • CI 16035 / RED 40 • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • PHENOXYETHANOL • PHENYLETHYL RESORCINOL • PEG-100 STEARATE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • PALMITIC ACID • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • XANTHAN GUM • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • MYRISTIC ACID • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. com/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/us/products/skin-care/face-serums/revitalift-derm-intensives-12-niacinamide-amino-sulfonic-ferulic-acid-dark-spot-serum/new-medias-21-09-23/new-atf/lop_bright-reveal-real-women-application-b-thumbnail. After washing and toning my face, I always use a moisturizer so I was really excited to see that L’Oréal included one in this collection.

The breakthrough formula visibly corrects hyperpigmentation, revealing a clearer, brighter, and more even skin tone. While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. com/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/us/beauty-magazine/2023/07-july/7-31/when-to-use-niacinamide/woman-using-loreal-niacinamide-serum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment