276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked to Tears – Chris & Aiden – Hanging Up – Gay Romance, Domestic Discipline

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spanking a girl to tears can make a girl cry for several reasons. First, most women admit to feeling loved and relieved after being spanked. The tears from the spanking are also proof of your relationship with her. Moreover, tears from a spanking aren’t tears of joy, but they are tears of pain and humiliation. So, spanking a girl to tears is an excellent way to make her follow your lead and earn your respect. When I would come home at the end of the day, and know that my Husband had chores for me to do, it was so hard!!!

Ok young man if you want me to spank you, I will and you will be punished like that again until I decide to stop my mother said. I nodded and blushed deep red as I asked her to give me a hard bare bottom hairbrush spanking straight away. Mom's hand hurt like hell on her already sore bottom and the tears started to flow. Rachel was upset that she had embarrassed the family with her behavior but no amount of apologizing would stop mommy from reaching for the hairbrush. The swats from this reverberated around the room, mixed with Rachel's loud sobbing. This was a severe home discipline spanking, the likes that Rachel had not received from mommy before! I seem to fail in charity, humility, and obedience. Pride is not being burned out of me. When I succeed in obeying the Rule, I fail at the same time because I have pride in succeeding." (Sister Luke, "The Nun's Story) HOH tries to read it every day, if not every other day, and we *talk* A LOT about it. If I've felt I disagree about a punishment I've received, or not punished for something I should've been punished for...whatever...we discuss it, and as long as I'm respectful, he really listens and we try to come to an agreement.My mother had never given me more than a scolding and was unaware of how I felt. But non the less I aproached her and told her how I felt, and blushingly asked her to give me a bare bottom spanking over her knees. This type of relationship works with same sex couples. We are both females. I put my girlfriend over my knee when she gets out of line. My girlfriend is a big girl (5’11”) and I’m quite small (4’10”), but I insist on putting her over my knee as it adds to the humiliation. And, don’t let my petite size fool you. I give tough spankings that will change undesirable behaviors.

Also....I want my Husband to be happy. I want him happy with me, and I want him to be happy when he comes home to a clean home and to an obedient and submissive wife. If you do not like what you see here, I am sorry - and you are certainly free to go. If you have an axe to grind with LDD, create your own blog and let the world know. Spamming this or any similar blog does you no good. It wastes your time and ours.My mother said ok and took my arm, led me to her bedroom and took her dressing chair out. Then she took her wooden hairbrush, sat down and told me to stand on her right side.

Hello everyone I’m another husband who’s wife is a firm believer in spanking a naughty boy on a school theme as she insists I wear a school uniform shorts included she loves being the firm ,strict headmistress and has a mortar board and gown her motto reads “well my boy if you act like a spoilt graft you will be spanked like one. He really knows the submissive woman's heart!! What He suggests, and what my Husband does with me, is that he gives me a daily "submission" spanking. When my husband spanks me to tears....Wow! It makes me feel *very* submissive and obedient and I am very happy to do whatever it is that my Husband and God expects of me! Getting spanked to tears, and beyond is a very humbling experience and makes me *immediately* submissive! If you have a legitimate concern, or what-have-you, remember that you can always petition your husband. Getting spanked to tears is never fun, but the process can heal both parties. There are many benefits of spanking your partner, especially if you know how to use the technique effectively. Here are some things to remember while delivering a proper spanking: Spanking Yes, I agree with you about Lovingdd's Advanced LDD. My husband and I don't agree with that either.While constructive discussions and criticisms are certainly welcome, I do not in any way approve (nor does my wife, who runs the blog) of disrespectful, snide, and disgusting peanut gallery commentary -- i.e., the same person reiterating the same, frankly, lame comments. Spankings of every level of severity have psychological benefit for training your man, regardless of his ability to maintain his emotional composure. It is also true that you will never make more valuable progress in training through spanking than every time you push him beyond his threshold for tears. Not every spanking needs to be about whether he cries or not, and certainly your interest in reaching tears may vary greatly from one type of spanking to another. Some women believe spanking to tears is too much, while others believe that reaching tears is a sign the spanking has worked and should end. Still others believe that spanking is just warm up until tears are reached, and only then does the actual teaching spanking begin. No matter how serious you are about spanking, remember to break your man in over time, and not to go from zero to sixty right away. Answer: Nervous for sure. Sometimes I may have a little bravado about the impending spanking, but the closer we get to the actual event, the more nervous I get. This is because I know that I’m in for a REAL DD spanking and what that feels like. When we were doing fun or sexual spankings, or spankings where I knew I could safeword out, I found those to be arousing. But that was because I was in control of stopping the pain as soon as it got to be too much for me. Now, I don’t give myself that option and just take what is given. So bending over the end of the bed (usual position for our domestic discipline spankings), bare butt, as she stands to the side with a harsh implement is a very daunting thing. And, unlike “fun” spankings, there are no light swats or warm up swats to start. From the moment the very first swat or lash lands, the pain is overwhelmingly present and continues to grow throughout the duration of the spanking. I had been spanked bare bottom over my mothers knees since I was 5 years old and it always made me cry before she stopped punishing me. She told me if I wanted to feel what a spanking felt like, she would give me one. But she would be the one deciding how hard and long she would spank me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment