276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link Deco X50-PoE AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System with PoE, Dual-Band, AI-Driven Mesh, cover up to 6,500 ft2, Connect up to 150 devices, 1.0 GHz Dual-Core CPU, HomeShield, Pack of 3

£164.995£329.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plus, each unit comes with a bracket and all the screws and washers you need to mount them on a wall or ceiling.

Gbps WAN/LAN port and a 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port, both of which can serve as PoE ports - it can be installed anywhere in the home, even if there is no power outlet nearby, and still enable multiple users to access fast, reliable internet connectivity. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. No matter how many screens or devices are on at once, everyone is able to enjoy a more efficient network that loads faster without dragging down performance.

Eliminate weak signal areas with a single Wi-Fi network that covers every corner of your home with seamless roaming, adaptive routing and self-healing.With its built-in AI Roaming technology and self-learning capabilities, Deco X50-PoE forms a unified mesh network (with a single network name) to eliminate weak signal areas and empower people with Smart Roaming: giving them the ability to walk through their home and enjoy seamless connectivity on the move, at the fastest possible speeds. When I get my POE switch installed to run my access points and my router (as it’s plugged into the wall now also) can my Deco 50x powered from the POE switch passthrough power via POE to the ONT outside? With Wi-Fi 6 capability built in, Deco X50-PoE is a whole home mesh system designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and capacity – delivering fast and stable Wi-Fi connectivity for up to 150 devices across even the largest homes. The elegant appearance makes Deco X50-PoE with a delicate body case makes it perfect to blend into various home decorations. Today, we have millions of users a month from around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year.

The newly upgraded Deco app guides users through installation step-by-step with clear instructions and simple visuals, making setup fast and easy. To ensure that all devices and network users are protected online, every Deco product – including Deco X50-PoE – comes with TP-Link Homeshield security protectio built-in. Universal Compatibility – Backward compatible with all WiFi generations and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.We also run tests in a hallway to the left of the TV room and office—where there’s a glass door, three walls, and an air handler unit blocking our view of the router. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . However, if you want the most speed out of the X50-PoE, string them together with Ethernet cables connected to the 2. We’re still not keen on the cloud account requirement to use mesh networking systems, as standalone routers generally don’t require one unless you manage the network remotely.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment