276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hawkins Nonstick Appe Pan with Glass Lid, 12 Cups, Diameter 22 cm, Black (NAPE22G), Standard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your account is confirmed to be permanently banned for a violation of our Security and Enforcement Policy, it will not be overturned unless we determine the infraction was due to unauthorized activity on your Activision account. A simple dough mixture is prepared with soaked sabudana and boiled potatoes along with seasoning ingredients.

16 Healthy Appe Pan Recipes - The Belly Rules The Mind

Thayir Vadai is a South Indian Savory version of the popular Dahi vada garnished with coriander leaves, grated carrots and sometimes kara boondhi.Also, most of the Appe pans come with a small wooden turner that works well when needed to turn the cakes.

HAWKINS Nonstick Appe Pan with Glass Lid, 12 Cups, Diameter

Arrange the vadas on the wire rack and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden, turning them halfway through baking. The appams are made from rice and lentil based batter which is spread on tawa and cooked covered for few minutes. The combination of coriander, green chillies and mint with the fenugreek seeds and the batter makes a delectable dish! Some of my fondest memories of chaat are when we enjoy Chai with hot dal vadas at our college canteen (cafeteria). You can make wonderful crispy vada’s in this pan with less oil and deep frying can be avoided (incase you wish to do so 😉).

From tasty starters, delicious meals, and blissful sweet delights, here you will find everything to please the gourmet in you. While most chocolate molten lava cakes are baked in a muffin tin or a ramekin dish, I prefer to cook my cakes on the stovetop in an appe pan because they have multiple small molds that make 12 servings at once. For the days when I don’t have fresh spinach leaves handy, frozen chopped spinach is a huge time saver. Although the recipes that come to mind our endless, we have compiled some of our favorite appe recipes for you. For those of you who think that an appe pan is only meant to make a single dish and is not worth an investment, think again!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment