276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of the Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh, and the “Boomerang Kid,” who was living back at home again and slacking on the couch all day, watching MTV, because that’s way easier than finding a job. Quinn, best known for his work at People and Entertainment Weekly, doesn’t do much writing, allowing the principals to speak for themselves.

Not All Diamonds and Rosé: Real Housewives Book Release Not All Diamonds and Rosé: Real Housewives Book Release

Reviewing a book all about The Real Housewives, told by the Housewives and producers themselves, will always be a little biased.In the season 6 reunion of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya and Porsha's feud continued in the worst way.

Not All Diamonds and Rose: The Inside Story of [PDF] [EPUB] Not All Diamonds and Rose: The Inside Story of

I think it would have been better to do a chapter about casting all the cities, one about iconic fights from every franchise, one about why some cities have evolved into juggernauts, etc.

Compared to today's Real Housewives reunions with the beautiful outfits and playbacks, this is vastly different.

NOT ALL DIAMONDS AND ROSÉ | Kirkus Reviews NOT ALL DIAMONDS AND ROSÉ | Kirkus Reviews

I took a little gander at the first fistful of ratings and (aside from fairly obvious sockpuppetry) I was surprised to see how many low reviews I found. Nene Leakes and Bethenny Frankel are both women who really defined the franchise and weren’t included in this book. In case fans thought production knew of Danielle's past (and the book), they had no idea until the women brought it forward.That’s a shame because his sometimes-shady notes that summarize events and quickly move the story along can be more entertaining than the self-serving testimony of a Housewife who feels wronged. production loves to claim they never pull strings or interfere or fabricate situations, yet there are multiple instances in this book where they admit to doing just that. Andy Cohen: I was really excited to be hosting, but in those early days, I was very careful not to show it too much because I was head of production, too, and I knew the minute I slacked at doing my day job, I would be out. This stunning anthropological study lacked for me in a few ways: first, not all of the housewives history was accurate.

Not All Diamonds and Rosé - Macmillan

like it’s just some fun game, and not someone’s personal fucking business that has nothing to do with you.

Read the excerpt below (including commentary from Cohen, former executives Lauren Zalaznick and Jerry Leo, original RHOC producer Scott Dunlop, and a variety of RHOC cast members) for the full story on this piece of Bravo history — plus some inside scoop on an infamous Housewives fashion staple. In addition to reviewing reality TV, much of Dave's career has been spent writing about theater - which, when combined with the Housewives, makes him an expert in drama.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment