276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dudu Osun 150g Tropical Natural African Black Soap - Pack of 3

£0.775£1.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your hair has been permanently colored, the last thing you'll need to use is an alkaline cleanser. Using an alkaline cleanser i.e. soap makes your color fade faster. The soap is known to be a gentle cleanser for hair, scalp and skin. [6] [7] [8] Camwood, which is a primary ingredient in this locally made herbal soap has been discovered with exfoliating properties. [4] By the end of the third week, the condition further improved. My skin felt smoother and oil-free for a longer period. My eczema scars shrank by a few inches. I could tell that by looking in the mirror. Week 4

To anyone out there suffering from adult acne.i am a 46 yr old female. i’m literally about to cry as i am typing this review. i have never written a review in my life. I wet my face with water and rub the soap on your face. Wash it off after some minutes, and my face was make-up free in a matter of some minutes. Lathers Richly. Tropical Naturals Limited, the manufacturer of Dudu-Osun was first founded by Abiola Ogunrinde as Cosmos Chemicals Limited in 1995 and became fully operational with the new name in 2007, [10] when it decided to focus on the production of natural beauty products. Dudu-Osun is the company’s flagship product. [4] [11] Soap forms scum in hard water. Hard water contains carbonates such as calcium carbonates.When using soap in hard water, it combines with the carbonate to form a precipitate known as soap scum. This ends up in your hair and it begins to look dull and greyish and leave it prone to tangling. Shampoos are formulated not to leave residue. Samaila AB, Yarma AA and Oshomoh EO. Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial activities of Sabulun salo local soap in Bauchi Metropolis, Bauchi State, Nigeria. Special Fungal Pathogens Journal (SFPJ), Vol 1, No 1, pg: 0014-0018Please note that relaxing your hair to look straight doesn't changed the fact that it's Afro textured hair.It's the same as natural hair just that it has been chemically treated. This makes it even more fragile. To put it in pictures, the fact that you chemically lighten your skin doesn't make you a different race and by chemically lightening your skin, you make it more fragile. So this information is not only for naturalistas. For the same reason, it fights the signs of aging by preventing free radicals damage. Some also claim that it is anti-inflammatory. The topical application almost instantly calms down the burning sensation and itchiness of eczema and psoriasis. 2.Shea Butter It is important that you ensure you buy original Dudu Osun instead of fake. Adulterated products can cause uncertain negative effects on your skin. Original Dudu Osun soup is clearly marked out by the following features.

As usual, what may work for one person may not work for another. Some people's hair do just fine using soap in lieu of shampoo but if soap doesn't work for you, try out a sulfate free shampoo. Dudu Osun soap provides deep hydration while at the same time soothing the pain and swelling that comes as a result of the eczema flare-up. The soap bar has a hard texture and it lathers well. The foam texture is creamy. It has a mild, natural fragrance which is great for someone like me who doesn’t like strong, artificial scents. I wash my face with this soap twice a day. It’s been only a month and here’s my takeaway: Week 1 A study by the American Journal of Life Sciences suggests that shea butter keeps our skin taut by boosting collagen production. This is the key to fighting the various signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots, baggy eyes, skin blemishes, and so on. While these are gentler and cheaper sulfate free alternatives to the more stripping sulfate shampoos available in the market, I'd like to point out a few cons in using soaps for cleansing so you can make an informed choice.

Popular Posts

A: I never experienced any pigmentation or darkening of skintone while using this soap. So, I don’t think it darkens the skin. Q: I have a super dry skin, can i use this soap? All these ingredients provides you will a diverse mix of flannonoids and phenolics that work in synergy with each other. They work together to help in fighting free radical damage which is a great contributor to the physical signs of skin aging and wrinkling. For now, all you need to know is that the active ingredients in the soap draw out all the impurities from your skin pores. It also doubles as a natural exfoliator. Regular use of the soap removes dead skin cells and replaces them with fresh skin buried underneath. To balance the acidity level, Dudu Osun soap uses honey, so there isn’t much to worry about. If you have super sensitive skin, you should do a patch test on your wrist and elbow before using the soap on your face.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment