276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Banana

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dan buku ini, Saudara-Saudara yang budiman, memang bukan hanya bercerita tentang sejarah pohon dan buah pisang, tapi juga tragedi yang ditimbulkannya dalam sejarah.

It is interesting though as length of book seems to play a large part in whether they are turquoise/purple or gold/white rather than actual content from what I can see in some of the other scheme books. A spooky but funny story about Jeff Brown's Flat Stanley - everyone's favourite flat boy - for Egmont's green banana ser. Once the diseases - panana fungus was only the first - moved in and the initial responses proved fruitless (pun not intended), more land was cleared for planting. Banana Republics" - Central American and Caribbean governments - existed at the pleasure of the banana companies.Goodbye Tsugumi is a melancholic story of the deep and complicated friendship between two young cousins Tsugumi and Maria who spend their last summer in the seaside hometown. There are lots of interesting tidbits and suggestive ideas, but they never amount to anything of substance. This is noted even in the book itself (finally, getting to the actual book in question), which includes a remarkably informative chapter on the 1922 Tin Pan Alley novelty hit “Yes, We Have No Bananas” and yet another one devoted to slipping on a banana peel as classic movie sight gag.

We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.I wont say, "do not read this book," but I will say, "do not read this book unless you are terribly interested in bananas and/or horticulture. My heart ached for little Xing Li, a British born girl of Chinese decent, facing racism and deep loss as she comes of age. The reason I am rating it at 4 stars is the amount of jumping around in time - at times I found it difficult to keep the context of certain time periods in perspective because of this.

But Lizard is a treasured novel of hope and spirituality, with little snippets of all characters’s lives that you can dive in and out of, with no proper beginning or end. Banana combines a pop-science journey around the globe, a fascinating tale of an iconic American business enterprise, and a look into the alternately tragic and hilarious banana subculture (one does exist) -- ultimately taking us to the high-tech labs where new bananas are literally being built in test tubes, in a race to save the world's most beloved fruit.The Life of a Banana is about Xing Li, an orphaned girl who suddenly lost her mother in an accident.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment