276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blephasol Micellar Eyelid Cleansing Lotion 100ml | Effective and Gentle Cleansing for Make-Up Removal, Inflamed and Sensitive Eyelids | Soap & Alcohol-Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances: We will aim to respond to such requests within one month of receipt of your written request. However, we are able to extend this period of time to two months if your request is complex or numerous. We will notify you of this extension where applicable, including the reasons why we are extending this time period to two months, within one month of receipt of your original request. Blephasol removes debris, impurities and lifts away excess grease without rubbing. It even removes make up. we will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;

Blephasol Micelle Lotion 100ml | For Daily Hygiene of 2 x Blephasol Micelle Lotion 100ml | For Daily Hygiene of

Blephasol Eyelid Lotion is a gentle cleansing formula designed for daily use to remove dirt, impurities, secretions and makeups from the eyelids and surrounding skin. This micellar solution is free from preservatives, detergents and alcohol meaning it is gentle on sensitive skin while also protecting it from irritation caused by cold, sun, sweat, pollen and allergens.If you are, however, suffering from blepharitis, a condition that causes inflammation, crusting and itching to the eyelids, dry eyes or an infection, you may find alternative treatments more effective. Alternative treatments available from The Independent Pharmacy include:

Blephasol Eyelid Cleansing Lotion | Vision Express

Blephasol is a micellar solution free from soap, perfume and parabens, it is formulated to gently cleanse the eyelids and lashes of accumulated oily debris and crusted matter. Mainly my eyes are clear now, just a little weepy at times, but only until after I have applied the blephagel, then it eases up, and they are no longer gritty or swollen, this is the stuff to try, I tried wet ones, after two months of some success, they failed to work any more so I was desparate to find something that would help me, just a suggestion but try some blephagel folks, you can't lose anything from giving it a go.Eye make-up remover — removes all dirt and debris, includ­ing eye make-up – no longer a need to pur­chase both.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment