276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Kors Men Extreme Night EDT 70ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Honestly, it dries down to a beautiful scent so maybe it's one of those things that you spray on 10-15 minutes before you head out to avoid exposing others to the temporary oddness.

My one and only hesitation with EN comes just a couple minutes after first spritz when I am subtly reminded of whatever type of air freshener comes to mind, but some real strength begins to quickly take hold and shape the scent with some pleasing touches of masculinity while still remaining light-ish. Clean, fresh and office friendly, I can imagine spraying this straight after the gym, the only problem is it dissappears within an hour or two! Pungent and fresh notes of cypress and clary sage are mixed with a floral accord of lily in the heart and rounded by the warm base of Florential orris root, tonic bean, vanilla, cedar, sandalwood and musk. Venera Cosmetics is a modern perfumery and distribution company for genuine branded fragrances since 1993. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application.

Magnetic black pepper adds a surge of invigoration through aromatic cypress, rich sandalwood and sensual tonka bean for a robust, masculine character.

His company makes perfumes in collaboration with Estee Lauder and has launched 37 fragrances by 2016. Then there’s a floral hint, lifting this fragrance but never making it too feminine, although I suspect many women would enjoy and wear. I don’t dislike the others in this range but never found them compelling enough to purchase after trying fairly extensively.

Products without packaging are identical to the testers and they are recomended for personal use only.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment