276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSORI Air Fryer Oven With Rapid Air Circulation, 100 Recipes Cookbook, 3.5L Air Fryers For Home Use With One-Touch Digital Screen, 11 Cooking Presets, Nonstick Basket,Shake Remind, 1500W

£39.995£79.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ninja Air Fryer: The Ninja Air Fryer features a 4-quart capacity, a variety of cooking presets, and a ceramic-coated basket. It is a good option for those who want a larger capacity, but it is also more expensive than the Cosori Air Fryer 3.5L. The basket and crisper plate are both dishwasher-safe, and the crisper plate’s silicone corners allow for smooth removal, making clean-up really easy. Thus, if you are new to the air fryer, you can use these recipes to get started. The reminders of the air fryer help in preventing the burning of food inside the air fryer. Also, the shake reminders in Cosori air fryers make them one of the best air fryers in the market.

Overall, the Cosori Air Fryer 3.5L is a great option for singles, couples, and small families who want a compact and easy-to-use air fryer. Comparison to Other Popular Air Fryer Brands If I had to choose between this model and the Cosori 5.5L (which I am also currently reviewing), I would go for the Dual Blaze. Philips Air Fryer: The Philips Air Fryer is one of the most popular air fryers on the market. It features a sleek design, a variety of cooking presets, and a 2.75-quart capacity. However, it is more expensive than the Cosori Air Fryer 3.5L.

Comparison to Other Air Fryers

The digital display also shows the time left for the cooking process to be completed. Appearance and Looks Although Cosori is not a UK air fryer brand they are a reliable name that have been producing air fryers for a number of years.

The basket and cooking area is small but plenty big enough for 2 people. There is a bigger 5.5l model for larger families. I have been using Frylight instead of oil for things that need it, such as homemade chips and mini roast potatoes and found I don’t need to coat as much as I would in my oven. On the downside, this model doesn’t come with WiFi connectivity and can’t be linked to the VeSync app. Personally, I don’t see this as a problem; I rarely use the WiFi feature on the air fryers I have with it as a function. The temperature and timer adjustment settings are also available on the front panel. The panel allows you to start, pause and stop the cooking process. The stylish looks and design of the Cosori air fryers add to the look and the feel of your kitchen countertops.Cosori air fryers exhibit excellent performance for cooking a variety of food items. The powerful air frying technology makes your food crispy and crunchy. I absolutely love the air fryer, and I can honestly say it will make a great addition to your kitchen. I have been using mine for around a month now with no issues. It is super easy to use, clean and cooks perfectly. I love that you can adjust times and temperatures to suit yourself and cook different foods together with ease. Thus, you can select the color of the air fryer according to the interiors of your kitchen. The Cooking capacity Cosori offers a range of air fryers with varying capacities and features. Here’s how the Cosori Air Fryer 3.5L compares to some of the other models: All the controls are available on the front digital display. The digital displays in the air fryers add to the convenience of using the air fryer. You can press the buttons of the required operation through the panel.

I left it to run for the first part of the 25-minute preset function and then removed the basket. The pork steaks were cooked perfectly as were the potatoes. This was good to see as I turned the steaks over; I managed to lose some potatoes underneath. It didn’t affect how they cooked at all. Compared to other air fryers in the market, the Cosori Air Fryer 3.5L offers excellent value for money. Its compact size and eight cooking presets make it stand out from other models in its price range. However, it may not be suitable for larger families or those who require a larger cooking capacity. The Cosori Air Fryer 3.5L has several safety features that make it a reliable and safe appliance to use. It has an automatic shut-off feature that turns off the appliance after the cooking cycle is complete. Additionally, the basket is designed with a cool-touch handle that makes it easy to remove the food from the fryer without burning your hands. This Cosori model of air fryers is the perfect solution for small kitchens. This model also lets you adjust the temperature as your food cooks. Square baskets enable you to spread all the food items evenly. It ensures the even cooking of food items and from all sides. PerformanceCosori Smart WiFi Air Fryer: This model features WiFi connectivity, allowing you to control and monitor your cooking from your phone. It also has a 5.8-quart capacity and 11 cooking presets. Overall, this air fryer oven is a great choice for people who want a smart and versatile appliance that can easily cook various dishes. It is easy to use and clean and has a large capacity and dual heating technology, making it stand out from other models. It is also reasonably priced for its quality and features.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment