276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kusind Insulated Lunch Bags ​Stranger School Things Lunch Box for Work with Adjustable Shoulder Strap One Size (Red starry sky)

£11.07£22.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FULLY INSULATED: The Hellfire Club lunch box is equipped with insulated lining to help your food and drinks stay cold and fresh until lunchtime.

Stranger Things Foods - Not Quite Nigella Top 5 Stranger Things Foods - Not Quite Nigella

These demogorgon strawberries are easy and fun and not only that, but they are delicious-what's not to love with strawberries and chocolate? EASY TO ZIP AND UNZIP: The Stranger Things lunch bag zips the entire circumference, so you won't have trouble getting to your lunch. Equipped with a padded carry handle, your little ones will enjoy feeling independent by carrying their own lunch. I'm starting off with one of my favourite items and the food that everyone is tagging me on social media about.Made from durable materials that are easy to clean, the lunchbox is simple to keep clean with a damp cloth.

Stranger Letter Things White Neoprene Lunch Bag Insulated Stranger Letter Things White Neoprene Lunch Bag Insulated

If you love Stranger Things as much as I do, then give these 5 Stranger Things foods a go for your Stranger Things Season 4 viewing party! From Eleven's egg waffles and bloody popcorn to demogorgon strawberries, demogorgon dip and a demogorgon cake there's something deliciously scary for everyone!Featuring the iconic "HFC" logo from the hit TV show, this lunchbox is the perfect way to show off your love for the series while keeping your lunch fresh and cool. CUSTOM DESIGNED: This Stranger Things lunchbox features the text and logo of the series' Hellfire Club, making it a must-have accessory for any Stranger Things fan. The insulated lining ensures that your food stays at the perfect temperature, while top handles make it easy to carry with you wherever you go. And with a slip pocket on the back featuring Hellfire Club artwork, you can keep your essentials close at hand.

Stranger Things Cassette Lunch Bag - Ryman Stranger Things Cassette Lunch Bag - Ryman

Step into the mysterious and thrilling world of Stranger Things with this officially licensed Hellfire Club lunchbox! OK I don't know how many of you are going to make a Demogorgon Cake as it's a huge production but can I just say that it is visually very effective and fun. My version using pumpkin, maple and walnut and they make a great breakfast or sweet snack-Eleven would definitely approve. Whether you're a fan of the show or just looking for a stylish and functional lunchbox, this Hellfire Club lunchbox is the perfect choice.But there's another recipe in there for Valentina's Demogorgon Dip which is like a delicious version of egg salad!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment