276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SELL OR BE SOLD: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Customers do not stop sales. It is salespeople who stop sales from happening. You, not the customer, are the barrier to the closed deal." Sell or be Sold teaches strategies that you need to reach where you want to in life. From persuading prospects to building trust, it helps distinguish yourself from mediocrity. Overall, the book provides a new outlook towards selling.If you are busy our Sell or be Sold summary is always there for you. Implement What You Learned From This Sell Or Be Sold Summary You must appreciate that while you can accept an offer to buy a house in probate, you have no legal authority to exchange contracts until you have ‘Grant of Probate’. Which Online Estate Agency Is Right For You?

take money/reward• [transitive] sell yourself (to somebody) (disapproving) to accept money or a reward from somebody for doing something that is against your principles synonym prostitute Customers need to trust you before they buy from you, and they trust what they can see rather than what they hear.

In Chapter 21 of the book, Cardone shares the top 10 rules of making sales happen. The 10 Commandments of Sales are: Price is not the buyer’s biggest concern. In fact, it is at the bottom of the list of reasons why people don’t buy. Lccn 2011941503 Ocr tesseract 5.0.0-1-g862e Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin Ocr_detected_script_conf 0.9798 Ocr_module_version 0.0.15 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-1300243 Openlibrary_edition To succeed, a person must be able to sell. Every person needs to be able to sell others on their ideas to advance their goals and their own life. Salespeople make the world go round and drive entire economies. Indeed, all professions rely to some extent on sales. The answer is – “ did you sell? ” The verb sell is in present tense while Sold is in the past and participle tense of Sell. On the other hand, “did” is the past tense of “do.” When you place any verb beside did, it takes the patsy tense after conjugation. Hence, it’s “did you sell.” and not “did you sold.” Q2. What Is The Difference Between Sell And Sold?

Once the loan has been sold, the debt collector has the right to collect the full amount from you but in line with the Financial Conduct Authority’s rules. Nonsense. That kind of thinking is for the little, mediocre salespeople of the world, not for you! Second money is for those who want to take their game and their income to the next level and want to do it in half the time. Chapter 8: You Are in the People Business I normally make a rule to live and let live when it comes to religion. I have my opinions, and I keep them to myself, mostly. Even when it comes to such a ridiculous "religion" as scientology. Step #3: Adopt a positive attitude. People are motivated by the need to feel good, and they prioritize positive interactions over product features, which means that if your attitude is good, you can sell products that are more expensive and less cutting-edge than your competitors’. To adopt your positive attitude: Grant Cardone, in Sell or Be Sold, explains an important observation throughout his career. He says that you won’t learn the most important skills needed in life in school. He learned more from seminars, audio programs, books, and talking to other successful business people as compared to formal education. Chapter 2: Salespeople Make the World go AroundThere are many salespeople in the world, but only a few of them are good, and only a handful are masters. Masters can predict customers so well they appear to have mind-reading skills, are unaffected by recessions, and have complete control over their lives—they work for whomever they want, sell whatever they want, and make as much money as they want. In this chapter, we’ll look at the steps to becoming a master. Step #1: Commit

sell something at something They sold the business at a profit/loss (= they gained/lost money when they sold it). Prepare yourself daily to handle all obstacles, stalls, reasons, and barriers you will encounter a client. Chapter 20: Sales-Training TipsYou can define the word “conviction” as a “belief you firmly hold.” It comes from the word “convince,” derived from the Latin word “convict,” meaning “to conquer.” I must also point out that a debt collection company does not have the power to send bailiffs to your home. In Part 1, we worked on ourselves. Now, we’ll work on our customers, and in this chapter, we’ll first learn how to find customers and then three steps to connecting with them. Finding Customers In answer to the question, ‘Who owns a property after probate?’ it is the estate’s executor or the person who has been granted probate. Committing is when you make a firm decision, you stop wondering. You start moving on your committed path.

Double Dollar Demonstration — Cardone affirms that giving customers far more in value than what they pay for is key, and every epic salesman uses the strategy. To initiate a close, offering twice as much in value or more encourages customers to be happy about accepting the offer.Only to the degree you are sold can you sell. This is a critical and unavoidable fact that you can’t miss if you want to become great in life. For this reason alone a reputable and reliable solicitor will be worth their fees in placating people and offering advice on how to handle probate. To put it simply, the customer is always right! Similarly, never criticize the customer by bringing up unreturned phone calls or something they should have done differently. It is up to the salesperson to make the process work. The importance of trust I enjoyed his tell it how it is attitude and how he gives real life examples of thing you can apply to make you hone your skills in a way that goes way above an beyond my expectations. Cardone is the man!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment