276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BORA PORTAMATE Speedhorse XT Adjustable Height 1500lb 680kg Capacity Sawhorse

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I reached down with my free hand and gave it a nudge making sure my hand was back far enough to not get my fingers pinched. This contractor-grade sawhorse will revolutionize your worksite to help you work more quickly and efficiently while continuing to produce professional results.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Toolstop Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 737231).

Finally, the Toughbuilt range of sawhorses comes with a two-year warranty as standard, but this is extended to an incredible 25-year warranty when the product is registered. When you need to visit multiple worksites in a day, you need equipment that's fast and easy to set up, take down, and transfer from one location to another. I’d say the other more useful features that the Toughbuilt range offer, outweigh any advantages Bora has to offer, not least the staggering difference in warranty periods.Check out our selection of folding sawhorses for sale and find the one (or two) that fit all your construction needs. In terms of build quality and reliability, the Toughbuilt range of saw horses is much of a muchness!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment