276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZIQIDONGLAI Womens Butt Underwear Butt-filling, Fake Buttocks, Butt-lifting Panties with Padded Women's Briefs with Hip Up Padded (Color : Black, Size : XXL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It took a long time for me to find out about the Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I went to the doctor over and over with no real results. I figured it out by reading books in the book store. Oops....gotta go! And I thought I couldn’t feel worse. I didn’t care though. I couldn’t move. Ijust wanted to die of pain and now, of embarrassment. Iwasjust lyingthere – hot, sweaty, stinky, naked – with poop on my sun-kissed butt. gm-2f153: "Chastity fills and covers her new workwear in custard and milk" Added 2023-11-14, 553 photos, 2.2G disk space and it was the last minute to arrive. We ran into the toilets, but in front of the ladies-room was a crowd I have trained CEO's of large Corporations, Nurses, Accountants and all other women of all walks of life... It doesn't matter if you're a Doctor who knows about sepsis, or a professional woman. Even if you're just a hard working gal, many women have fantasies and fetishes, or just plain curious. Well, I am a really nice guy with a Live In Girlfriend in Tampa. So, my question is: Are you female who loves or is only considering panty Pooping Fun?

Even now, on Day 6,052 of our marriage, the honeymoon is well over, but we continue to celebrate those moments throughout our lives that have brought us closer together – more committed to one another – forever. Best friends by each other’s side no matter what comes our way – poopy butts and all!As I suspected my fitting issues were with the gusset, instructions that assumed all gussets had the same width and length were problematic. Equally problematic were pantie drafting instructions that said: copy a pair of well-fitting panties. If I had a well-fitting pair of panties I would not have bothered making them. One of the problems I had was that no one could suggest a starting point for measuring or adjusting a pantie pattern for better fit in the gusset. although perverted) it's fun and I'm only seeking friendship with these females. We can remain (just friends) and I would enjoy the friendship. We (my girl and I) could enjoy normal things, going to Busch Gardens, or what ever! It isn't always about (The Fetish). Maybe every now and then we could indulge. But that's how it is!

I offered my wife to join her to one of the mens-cabins, but she decided to look for a place outside,

Blessed Are Those Who Can’t Even

I wonder why it's such a big deal to poop in your pants. If the truth was known I bet it has happened to a lot of people! It is comforting to hear about others who had such an experience. with pee. My body must have thought I was really on the toilet and so I pushed a load right into my pantiesand made d be fine for weeks, then have three accidents in one day. And if you want a really strange reaction from a man, have him unhook that top pants button, reach in to touch you, and discover...attends! So I live with it- when I come, I go. Rubber sheets handy in the bedroom. Always a change of clothes in the car. And a collection of strange, funny, and hurtful reactions from close friends and complete strangers when faced with a relatively good looking young woman who's just wet her pants in a public place. It was Day 3 of our honeymoon…dun…dun…dun! A day I will never forget. A day I learned what marriage was really about.

I looked to my left and right, four more guys stood there, also peeing. One of them saw my view and Apparently the average adult person is between 2” and 3” in crotch width. In response to my post about this, someone on the Porcelynne FB group suggested measuring gusset width using fingers, as in Figure 12. Four fingers gives me 3”, but is not wide enough, I need to add a fifth finger from my other hand to reach across the width of my pelvic floor. This is potentially a simple way of determining width that gets the gusset width close to enough. If you cut your first muslin out with a slightly wider gusset, you can use pins to mark the leg crease more accurately. There is further progress in this space, as in mid-2020 Apostrophe released their custom draft MyFit Underwear, so it will be interesting to see how well their drafting algorithm works for all shapes of pelvis. Post-birthday, I would sometimes wear them around the house while cleaning. When I went to remove them, there were times when I swore my body had swallowed one and that an ER visit was in my future. Warning: Those balls are sneaky little critters! I started searching online for how to fit the gusset or crotch, but came up empty. Timelace Studio’s 2016 post on ‘ How to draft a basic panty pattern’ was typical of what I found, in that it worked off the assumption that all panties have same gusset length and width. Like most guides I found, her pattern was drafted off only four measurements, while others use five. Figure 2. Standard fitting measurements This terminology is consistent with standard terminology for 3-D objects, where the x-axis is referred to as ‘width’, the y-axis as ‘height’, and the z-axis as ‘depth’. Figure 6. Measurement terminology conventions (Remixed using skeleton by Bernhard Ungerer ‘ 3D Female Skeleton Anatomy’, 22 June 2008 (CC BY 3.0))On the evening of Day 2, wedined at a gorgeous beach side restaurant. Weate. We drank wine–all while gazing into each other’s eyes as the waves crashed on the shore nearby. It was so romantic. However, the next morning on day 3, I awoke to a gurgling stomach – churning – aching. bother me, but I though "No big deal" I am already waiting for the restrooms. Well the line got down to about 10 So I used the cup, and filled the cup. It wasn't all that could have come out, but it was enough that I could

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment