276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell G3223D 31.5-inch Quad-HD Gaming Monitor, 2560 x 1440 Pixels at 165Hz, 1ms (Gray-to-Gray), HDMI 2.0/DP 1.4/USB Type-C, 1.07 Billions Colors - Black

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In spite of paying attention and showing great sensitivity when providing the information, we can not guarantee 100% accuracy. Resolution is an essential indicator of a screen's image quality, representing the maximum amount of pixels that can be shown on the screen. Nice display although with HDR mode enabled in windows there is some squeal coming from the display which is annoying but it's still more than bright enough without windows HDR enabled.

This section provides information about troubleshooting steps that can help resolve the most common issues with the Dell G3223D monitor. As a consequence, the data rate is considerably lower and allows the maximum refresh rate to be raised even when the older HDMI 2. If the manufacturer does not provide such information, the width is calculated from the diagonal and the aspect ratio.

We take great pride in the products we supply and are glad to provide detailed information on each products condition. It helps to determine if the screen abnormality you are experiencing is a problem with the monitor or with the video card on your computer. Self-Test Feature Check - The self-test feature check on the Dell G3223D monitor allows you to check whether the monitor is functioning properly. More monitor information like the model number, firmware version and Service Tag can be accessed from the monitor's OSD (On-Screen Display).

If for any reason the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, or you have any other difficulties please contact us and we will be more than happy to help. Thought about a 4K mate, running a 5600x with a 3070, I think some of the demanding games I play (RDR2, ACValhalla,Cyberpunk. The Dell 32 Gaming Monitor G3223D monitor has an active matrix, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), and LED backlight. If your Dell monitor has a blank or black screen, fuzzy or blurry image, flickering, distorted or any other screen abnormalities, running a diagnostic test helps determine if the Dell monitor is functioning normally. When you notice screen abnormalities like distortion, clarity, horizontal or vertical lines, color fade.Therefore, the model does not necessarily look like a true gaming monitor when viewed from the front and could easily pass for a “simple” office screen. It has a USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode that can handle the monitor’s maximum refresh rate of 165Hz. Your Dell G3223D Monitor provides a self-test feature check that allows you to check whether the monitor is functioning properly. Uses Low Blue Light panel and is compliant with TUV Rheinland (Hardware Solution) at factory reset/default setting model (Preset mode: Standard). This resolution and refresh rate combo is one we recommend for most PC gamers, as you get both a crisp and responsive image without needing the sort of high-end PC that 4K 144Hz alternatives demand.

If purchase qualifies for more than one plan, it will be placed on the qualified plan with the longest promotional period. The operating temperature shows the safe temperature range (from minimum to maximum), within which the display will function flawlessly. Due to the lower resolution but hardly any optical drawbacks, the graphics card has more performance potential available.

This particular Dell panel also comes with a solid 400 nits of brightness and a 1000:1 contrast ratio, making this monitor a bit brighter than your standard IPS. A curved screen is designed to better fill a user's field of vision, giving the viewer a sense of being immersed in the image. If a fault develops after 30 days, you will need to get in touch with the manufacturer to open a warranty claim. This allows you to adjust the height by a total of 10 centimeters, swivel it by up to 30 degrees in any direction, and tilt it by a radius of 26 degrees. Experience lag-free gameplay thanks to a 1ms GTG response time as well as AMD FreeSync™ PremiumPro and NVIDIA ® G-SYNC ® compatibility, which eliminates screen tearing to provide a smooth and fluid gaming experience.

Dell monitors come in recyclable cardboard packaging which is made from corrugate and virgin cardboard material. Most owners will want to turn down the brightness, as it can be uncomfortable over long sessions in a dim room, but those working in a sunny space will appreciate the added oomph. Now - because I couldn't find any, I borrowed a colorimeter from a company to calibrate my display, which I got from the marvellous Dell support in exchange for my broken Dell S2721DGF(A) - yes, you heard that right.

Thus, corresponding image contents hardly have barley any noticeable visual drawbacks for the viewer. You can also use this monitor with HDR content, with a DisplayHDR 400 rating providing a base level of HDR impact.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment