276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I WAS BORN FOR THIS: TikTok made me buy it! From the YA Prize winning author and creator of Netflix series HEARTSTOPPER

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No giving the book a star rating is rare for me and I'll get to whys in a minute, but first I need to say this.

The relationships between everyone were brilliant and not sugar-coated at any times. From Juliet and Angel, meeting for the first time after being internet friends for so long, to Jimmy and his friends and, well, colleagues from the boys-band Rowan and Lister, to Jimmy and his adorable relationship with his grandfather. I just loved everything about it. OVERALL This book owns my heart, pretty much like every book Alice Oseman has ever written. And I’m okay with that. Now I have officially booked Lister as my guy bestfriend because every minute I will spent with him I know I will never fail to laugh ! And he says some awesome shit too like this one :- IPA Reveals Nominations for the 27th Satellite™ Awards". International Press Academy. 8 December 2022 . Retrieved 8 December 2022.

Netflix Lands Adaptation Of YA Graphic Novel 'Heartstopper', 'Doctor Who's Euros Lyn To Direct See-Saw-Produced Series". Deadline Hollywood. 20 January 2021. NO!” Jimmy literally screams, running towards Rowan as he approaches the bin. I wander over to join them. Can we tone down the swearing, kids?” Cecily says from the sofa next to ours, without looking up from her phone. “You all look like JoJo Siwa. Deal with it.”

Jimmy Kaga-Ricci owes everything to The Ark too. He’s their frontman – and playing in a band is all he’s ever dreamed of doing. It’s just a shame that recently everything in his life seems to have turned into a bit of a nightmare. Friends come and go. Right? I've been through this already, so many times before. Friends are good for a while, but eventually, you have to move on 'best friends forever' is an imaginary concept. No one can be friends forever." And I know they’re both worried about my future. They don’t ever say it, but I know they know I’m average and average is disappointing for them. Especially compared to my brother. The pinnacle of ambition and success.”

Did we miss something on diversity?

A million thanks to Harper Collins UK for sending me a review copy of this book. This did not, in any way, influence my thoughts or rating of this. Jimmy leans over my table, watching Rowan wrap a plaster around my finger. “Is it okay? Are you dying?” Pedersen, Erik; Complex, Vanessa (14 May 2023). "GLAAD Media Awards New York – Complete List: 'Fire Island,' 'Anything's Possible,' 'We're Here,' 'Heartstopper,' Win Big; Honorees Include Maren Morris & Jonathan Van Ness". Deadline . Retrieved 14 May 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment