276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROSENICE Makeup Mixing Palette - Stainless Steel Make-up Palette Blending Palettes with Spatula Tool for Mixing Foundation Silver

£6£12.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, for our purposes, I think it is sufficient to simplify and evaluate foundation through the lens of 3 general categories. They are what I coin the “Three Cs” and more specifically:

Once you’ve determined your skin tone, choose the two closest foundation shades. If one is too light and one is too dark, mix the two together to create the perfect shade.In fact, our like or dislike of a foundation product rests on these core attributes. If one or more of them do not align with what we are seeking, in more cases than not, we will set the foundation aside. Choose foundations with different undertones. (for example, a yellow undertoned, pink undertone, neutral undertone) Did you accidentally buy the wrong foundation shade? Do you want the perfect match for when you are tanned?

Consistency is as important as color when evaluating a foundation. As you can see above, it not only affects how the product looks on our skin but also how it feels. This is our intimate on the daily experience with it. Second, informally assess the foundations that you currently own from the perspective of the 3Cs. Which has the right color, consistency and/or coverage and conversely what would you want to change? What look are you going for? This can be your jumping-off point. Remember, we are not looking to create a whole new foundation, we are merely seeking to improve upon what we already have. Mixing Foundation How-Tos My experience has taught me that it’s also important to consider the undertones of the skin when selecting a foundation shade. For example, I used light blue and pink instead of dark blue and red for my lighter foundation shade (first column)Expertly crafted foundation palettes can offer maximum coverage with a seamless look. The Graftobian HD Glamour Super Palette – Warm is a great option for those with sensitive skin, while the Shany Contour Camo 15-Color Foundation & Concealer Palette provides you with a one-stop solution for all your makeup base needs. However, if you are looking for a palette that suits diverse skin tones, try the RCMA Vincent Kehoe 18 Part Foundation/Concealer Palette. The colors in these palettes are highly pigmented and wouldn’t fade away or require many reapplications. The gentle formula in some of the foundation palettes listed is noteworthy, as they nourish and hydrate the skin. The best foundation palettes come with a smooth formula that easily glides on your skin and offers a buttery smooth finish. However, avoid foundation palettes that aren’t long-lasting or are too hard to blend. Why Trust StyleCraze? Best Water-Resistant Formula:Cinema Secrets Pro Cosmetics Ultimate Foundation 5-In-1 Pro Palette – 500B Series

Then, using your spatula or brush, begin to mix in a small amount of the secondary colors to each dish until you achieve the desired shade. When I work with clients, I always take their skin tone into consideration and use the color theory to find the right shade for them for foundation, color correction and eyeshadow colors. As I have noted in the chart, when changing any one of the Cs, it is possible that one of the other Cs will change too. For instance, lightening a foundation with moisturizer will not only lighten the color but could possibly change the consistency/finish to a dewier finish. Be mindful if you can live with that. If not, then instead of moisturizer, add a lighter-colored foundation that is similar in consistency if you have it. Let’s examine each of the Cs in more detail and explore how and what may go awry in each. We will then discuss how to remediate. Foundation ColorTop Right Photo I am wearing the L’Oreal foundation mixed with a dewy serum foundation called Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint. Can you tell that my skin appears more dewy and translucent? The coverage to some degree has sheered a bit and the color has shifted a bit too (just because I am combining 2 different colors). In fact, combining these 2 foundations created a very blendable consistency and moisturizing foundation.

We will know if it feels too drying, oily, difficult to blend, etc., and simply put, any level of discomfort will determine whether we end up wearing it. Foundation Coverage

Mixing Foundations Approach

I highly recommend investing in a foundation mixing palette, an artistry palette like the one I showed you above, especially if you’re a makeup artist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment