276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Devil of London: 1 (Red Flag Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Después de terminar este libro necesito leer más de esta autora así que espero poder leer a finales de mes o principios de septiembre “Queen of Chaos”. PDF / EPUB File Name: The_Devil_of_London_-_Amelia_Hutchins.pdf, The_Devil_of_London_-_Amelia_Hutchins.epub

This book broke me. I haven't cried so hard since Crown of Chaos. Amelia never writes an easy story. We have to endure the worst lows to build toward incredible highs, that is totally worth it in the end.

The Devil of London by Amelia Hutchins Book Pdf Download

There is no consistency to this story, there are multiple examples where the details don't match up to previous events and the flow of the story in general is just not okay. It felt chaotic and it was not fun to read at all. I loved the opening scene and thought to myself, "Wow, this might actually be good from start-to-finish." And then it got crazy. Like CRAZY. And before the first chapter even ended, I felt like I needed a shot, or twenty. I was promised DARK romance, with a heavy captilization on dark. And I got it. This is wild, truly. Beats all predecesors. It was slightly ridiculous at times, but dark nevertheless. If you do this, you might as well kill me too, I whispered so softly I wasn’t certain Nasir heard me. I was also intrigued with Aderyn as a character. While at first she appeared demure and somewhat weak, that girl has a temper to match Khaos! As the book continued on, her true colors were revealed and I was SO HERE FOR IT! Homegirl is ready to come for Khaos's kingdom and I cannot wait to see how her scheming plays out in the next book because it can only end badly. Like SO badly I’m actually a little scared for her. 😅

I am not yours! I’d never admit to being his property to him or anyone else. I’d fight him until my last breath to keep from admitting it out loud. Moving on, as a general rule I tend to avoid monster romances because it’s just not my thing but apparently Amelia is one of the few authors who can toe the line and I'll end up loving it! 🤣 I wouldn't call this a full-on monster romance but we had some fun bonus features that came with Khaos’ true form that I wasn’t mad about in the slightest! If I'm being honest, that sneak peak wasn't nearly enough and I'm already craving more of it! More blood splattered against the side of my face from someone being cut through by a sword. Beside me, a woman screamed hysterically, and a second later, she rushed to lunge toward the broken pane of glass.One or the other. If you refuse to decide, I’ll decide for you. If left up to me, you’ll be accommodating his entire fist up your tight, needy cunt. A violent tremor shot through me.

The dialogue and interaction were very childishly dark, considering the fact that this is NA and we are—or at least, so I hope—capable of having normal conversations. Also, I get the idea of weaving information through dialogue in an attempt to not blatantly info dump, but it failed—it was info, and it was dumped. The writing often got repetitive, and the entire thing was very melodramatic. You are my nightmare, I whirred as Maxwell made a strangled noise. Sliding my eyes to Merikh, I silently pleaded with him to spare Maxwell’s life. He does not have to die. Maxwell is innocent. His only crime was to love me. I forced him here. He didn’t even want to marry me, I lied as my voice broke, wavering as the words escaped. At Nasir’s and Merikh’s grunts, I continued, You have me, which is what you want, Nasir. I will be anything you desire. Your whore. Your slave. Anything. Just please, let him go.The MMC, Khaos Nasir (yes, that is actually his name), also known as The Devil (of course), urges me to start a petition to give love interest's normal names again, because I can't do this anymore. He was, naturally, darkness incarnate, nightmares, trembling ankles, and whatnot. Do your emotions overwhelm or paralyze you when you read or discuss Reyes with others? Are you unable to enjoy things because you are constantly count Do your emotions overwhelm or paralyze you when you read or discuss Reyes with others? Are you unable to enjoy things because you are constantly counting the days down until you will be reunited with Reyes? Participants in this group you will learn ways to manage stress, emotions, and worries related to “Reyes Withdrawal”. Mindfulness techniques and skill-building in regulating emotions, tolerating distress, and being effective during your withdrawal will all be discussed here. These discussions will be focused on all things Charley Davidson and provide participants with the outlet they need to keep them happy until the next book or tidbit is published. Skills needed to regulate overwhelming yearning will be resolved here while discussing all the wonderful aspects of the Charlotte "Charley" Davidson series by Darynda Jones, including books, short stories, character profiles, heated scenes, etc. Join this group now! As Maxwell struggled against the men who yanked him out from beneath the altar, panic swept through me, my stomach twisting with fear for him. Then fire ignited in my veins as I leveled Nasir with an angry glare.

Esta es la primera parte de una nueva saga que contiene los elementos que más me gustan: fantasía+ Dark romance. La saga se llama “Red Flag” por un motivo. A malicious, sinister smile curved his generous lips as he held my stare prisoner. The bouquet in my fingers shook, and blood dripped from the ruined petals as tears slipped down my cheeks. There was a jarring thud that made me want to flee, but running wouldn’t help me now. Nothing would. The Devil of London wasn’t someone you ran from. I’d tried before, which had ended badly for me. I hate you! I lifted my hand to remove the smug smile from his face as rage sliced through me. Before I had realized what I’d done, there was the loud, sharp slap of my palm meeting his cheek, and I froze in genuine fear. This hauntingly beautiful journey was shrouded with heart-rending torment, as my heart wept for the two protagonists, entwined in a bond both profound and cruelly distant. The people I thought I could trust have betrayed me and the one person I should absolutely not trust; is taking me deeper and deeper into his world.No, she wasn’t worth any of this. I was unaware she belonged to you, Devil! Maxwell lied, which caused pain to pierce my heart with his betrayal of what we had shared. She misled me to think she was an unwanted daughter of a peasant. Aderyn told me she was untouched by man and pure of virtue. She lied to raise her position in society. I give you my vow to never see her again if you allow me to live. Maxwell shook with fear as he begged, I am a man of my word. If you have read Amelia Hutchins before you will know that you will go through lengths of frustrations, rage, and ugh you have no idea I wanted to throw things at the wall, but it’s more intense and more of an experience to read her books especially the devil of London. I didn’t do it on purpose. And I hadn’t. I had not even known I had magic until that moment, and by the time I’d figured out I was the cause of the flames, it had been too late to prevent them from spreading. I hadn’t ever wielded magic before, nor had I known that strong emotions would cause it to become uncontrollable. I also went in expecting to absolutely detest Khoas, and believe me I did for the entirety of chapter one but chapter two changed EVERYTHING! I couldn’t find it in me to hate him because once I knew what his motivations were for doing the things he did I found them somewhat endearing? I’m not sure what that says about me tbh and idc because I am obsessed with him! He will do literally anything to protect the woman he loves even if it means doing all of the despicable things to ensure that she hates him. That man is ready and willing to take on the Gods themselves and I cannot wait to watch Khaos raise all of the chaos on the path to their happy ending! Oh, and all of the moments he spoke French to her?! I WAS SWOONING! 🥹🫶🏻 Nasir laughed coldly as he rose, then aimed a merciless gaze toward where I stood with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment