276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry Whisky, 700 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a spirit that flips the script a little bit on the usual formula for flavored whiskey. Normally the plan is to take an existing whiskey, infuse it with some flavor, and ship it out — a formula that Fireball uses in their offense against nature (oops, I mean… whiskey). In this case, what Jim Beam has done is take an existing cherry liqueur and infuse it with their standard bourbon.

Jim Beam Devil's Cut – aged 6 years, [15] uses bourbon extracted from the cask's wood after emptying, 90 proofAs soon as you pour it, you can smell the sweet cherry aroma coming off the glass… and that’s not necessarily a good thing. I’m still like three feet away from this thing, standing outside in a stiff wind, and it’s almost overpowering. Getting a bit closer and sniffing the rim it’s pretty much just straight cherry cough syrup.

Carlton, C.H. (2017). Barrel Strength Bourbon: The Explosive Growth of America's Whiskey. Clerisy Press. p.189. ISBN 978-1-57860-576-7 . Retrieved August 7, 2021. Heavy - Active for much of the day, walking non-stop and carrying objects. Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker. Leisure Activity Level a b "Beam's History". jimbeam.com. Beam Suntory. Archived from the original on April 1, 2016 . Retrieved July 9, 2019.

Old Crow Whiskey, a fine Bourbon". whiskeywise.com. Archived from the original on January 8, 2007 . Retrieved March 26, 2011.

Riell, Howard (September 1998). "Spirit of America - More about Bourbon". Cheers. Beveragenet. Archived from the original on May 1, 2006. Inactive - Do very little exercise, going for the occasional walk (moderate pace, low intensity). Spend majority of leisure time doing activities such as watching TV, playing computer games, on the internet, reading, cooking, driving, general household chores.Results by Brand" (PDF). sfspiritscomp.com. San Francisco World Spirits Competition. p.23 . Retrieved July 9, 2019. Bourbon whiskey distillers must follow government standards for production. By law ( 27CFR 5), any " straight" bourbon must be: produced in the United States; made of a grain mix of at least 51% corn; distilled at no higher than 160 proof (80% ABV); free of any additives (except water to reduce proof for aging and bottling); aged in new, charred oak barrels; entered into the aging barrels at no higher than 125 proof (62.5% ABV), aged for a minimum of 2 years, and bottled at no less than 80 proof (40% ABV). Moderate - On your feet for much of the day, either standing or occasional slow paced walking. Typical jobs: shop assistant, teacher, chef/cook, bar worker, engineer. Jim Beam Harvest Collection (limited release) – six bourbons aged 11 years or more, each made with a particular secondary grain, including triticale, high rye, six-row barley, soft red wheat, brown rice, and whole rolled oat

Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day. Typical jobs: office worker, sales rep, bus/taxi/lorry driver. a b c "Alcohol History: Whiskey and other Liquor History" (Slide show). Beam Suntory. Archived from the original on July 7, 2017 . Retrieved August 5, 2017.Why did I do this to myself? I knew it was going to be bad, I should have cut and run when I had the chance. But no, “journalistic integrity” or some such nonsense means I’m here hating my taste buds for your entertainment. National Distillers Products". bottlebooks.com. Digger Odell Publications . Retrieved March 26, 2011. Jim Beam Signature Craft Quarter Cask Bourbon – bourbon aged at least 5 years and finished in a variety of quarter-size casks for at least an additional 4 years Jim Beam is one of the best-selling brands of bourbon in the world. [23] [24] Outside the United States, Beam Global Spirits & Wine has had a sales and distribution alliance with The Edrington Group since 2009. [25] See also [ edit ]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment