276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Poligrip Denture Fixadent Cream Flavour Free 40g x 12 Packs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When talking to him, he could have repaired a dent I had with my last car and would have saved me money. Took the rear light out and used a long bar with a bend on the end and 20 mins of persistance and the dent was gone. The type of metal- French and Asian cars use much thinner metal than German cars, which makes it harder to manipulate back in to position. Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts.

Everything about his dealings with me were positive - response time, assessment of how his repair would look, cost and timekeeping. The only sign of the dent is a tiny mark that looks like a stone chip which was damage caused by the original bump so happy bunny again! Ryan starting with communication was superb, very realistic quote, turned up this morning on time and did a totally outstanding job.The Fix-A-Dent™ implant is a straight, parallel-walled, slightly tapered implant, with a V-shaped thread design. The response was honest and set expectations of what could and couldn't be achieved in the repair and gave an accurate estimate of cost. My pride and joy red BMW is back to normal after a crease in the door was removed, I'm so pleased with the results.

Disclaimer : FreeIndex makes every effort to ensure the business information provided by Fixadent is accurate.manufactures and distributes dental implant systems, restorative components, surgical and prosthetic tools and accessories. Whether you control a fleet of company vehicles or lease your own you will know that charges can and will be incurred for damage. So don’t think that your small 5p size dent on a rear wing of a 2 door car would be cheaper than a football size dent in the middle of an easy to access bonnet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment