276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Heroes Chocolate Bulk Sharing Box 2kg Christmas, Milk Chocolates Individually Wrapped

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This means that Celebrations’ 650g boxes are the cheapest to buy at 77p per 100g, while the smallest Quality Street box works out most expensive. Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Whey Powder (from Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Skimmed MilkPowder, Whole MilkPowder, Rice Flour, Emulsifiers (E442, SoyaLecithins, E471, E476), Whey Permeate Powder (from Milk), MilkFat, Stabiliser (Sorbitol), Humectant (Glycerol), Invert Sugar Syrup, Flavourings (contain Milk), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Molasses, BarleyMalt Extract, Dried EggWhites, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonates), Colours (Carotenes, Paprika Extract, E150d). Money is tighter than ever for many Brits this year, so we’ve been keeping a close eye on supermarket prices since September, particularly on family festive chocolate boxes like Quality Street, Heroes, Celebrations and Roses, in the run up to Christmas to help you get the best deal. However one person gave the chocolate box a five-star review and said: "This is really good value for money and lasted absolute ages." Another reviewer agreed and added: "Well worth the money. My kids loved it." A second said: "Bought these as a surprise for my partner. She said one night she could 'eat a tonne of chocolate' I said how about 2kg and gave her the box. She was over the moon, I've got to admit they didn't even last a week. A nice variety and a good price well worth it if you like Cadbury's chocolate. Would happily buy again for occasions such as Christmas Halloween, or birthdays."

A 600g box of Heroes is the same price as Quality Street, as is the 600g of Roses and 650g of Celebrations.The Cadbury Heroes Chocolate Bulk Sharing Box contains 2kg of individually wrapped Cadbury bars and is perfect for Christmas. The sharing box includes Dairy Milk, Dairy Milk Caramel, Wispa and Twirls. Fragrance fans are in for a treat, as Boots has just launched a swoon-worthy deal that has slashed a bestselling designer perfume by half-price. There is no Christmas without chocolate, the best ones include the obvious fan-favourite Cadbury's Caramel and Strawberry Dreams, while Bountys continue to divide opinion. However, we all know it's best to wait for the family chocolate tins to go on sale - there's no chance you'll catch us paying full price when you're guaranteed to find them cheaper elsewhere.

Chocolate enthusiasts are rushing to get their hands on a huge 2kg box of Cadbury chocolate that's sure to leave many with happy bellies this festive season. The Cadbury Heroes Chocolate Bulk Sharing Box contains an impressed amount of 2kg individually wrapped Cadbury bars - including the likes of Dairy Milk Caramel and Twirl. Christmas chocolates can vary in price - so which supermarket is currently cheapest? (Image: Richard Baker / In Pictures via Getty Images)A second added: “That's my second year buying it. It's been great for sharing lots of little treats with friends and family. The chocolates are all wrapped up on their own, so everyone could grab their favourites. It's a fun box full of yummy chocolates that's made our time even more fun.” That's why we've been keeping a close eye on the prices on these festive confectionery tins, including Quality Street, Heroes, Celebrations and Roses, in the run up to December. There are less than 12 weeks until Christmas and supermarkets are going head to head in a bid to be the cheapest to bag everything you need for the big day, from toy sales to price cuts on essentials. Big shiny offers and discounts may make you feel as though you're getting the best price, but that's not always the case. Big shiny offers and discounts may make you feel as though you're getting the best price, but that's not always the case. Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Whey Powder (from Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Rice Flour, Emulsifiers ( Soya Lecithins, E442, E476, E471), Whey Permeate Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Stabiliser (Sorbitol), Humectant (Glycerol), Invert Sugar Syrup, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Flavourings (contain Milk), Molasses, Barley Malt Extract, Dried Egg Whites, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonates), Colours (Carotenes, Paprika Extract, E150d)

A delicious mix of everyone's favourite Cadbury mini size chocolate bars. There is a bar for everyone such as Twirl, Wispa, Fudge, Cadbury Dairy Chocolate lovers are snapping up a huge 2kg box of Cadbury chocolate that's perfect for the Christmas period. The Cadbury Heroes Chocolate Bulk Sharing Box contains 2kg of individually wrapped Cadbury bars - including family favourites like Dairy Milk, Dairy Milk Caramel, Wispa and Twirl. Another happy customer wrote: "Bought these as a surprise for my partner. She said one night she could 'eat a tonne of chocolate' I said how about 2kg and gave her the box. She was over the moon, I've got to admit they didn't even last a week. A nice variety and a good price well worth it if you like Cadbury's chocolate. Would happily buy again for occasions such as Christmas Halloween, or birthdays." We'll compare the price of the top four Christmas chocolate tubs each week (Image: Manchester Evening News)

Cadbury Birthday Chocolate Basket

Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the product information provided, products and their ingredients may change. You are advised to always read the product label for ingredients, nutrition, dietary claims and allergens. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the product information provided, products and their ingredients may change. You are advised to always read the product label for ingredients, nutrition, dietary claims and allergens.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment