276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KEEN Women's Zerraport Ii-w Fashion Sandals

£93£186.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keen‘s Zerraport II is a successor to their Zerraport, which in turn is a successor to the long-discontinued hydro guide. https://www.trailspace.com/gear/keen/hydro-guide/ Trailspace's community of gear reviewers has field-tested and rated the top sport sandals. All Sandals COMFORT: Like virtually every Keen sandal I have ever worn, there is a moderately firm but forgiving contoured footbed. It’s a strength of this brand. The strap material is fairly soft polyester; they’re not rough or abrasive. A significant improvement is the size and shape of the toe bumper and the way the strap runs through it; it used to be a source of friction, but Keen reduced the size of the toe bumper. Instep view

Home | keenthailand

FIT: The Zerraport II has a reasonably forgiving fit—my feet are E width in front, no problems with these sandals. They run true to size; I wear a men’s 11 1/2 or 12 in street shoes; the size 12 is a good fit for me. KEEN has given its Zerraport II Sandal a bold psychedelic makeover. Following its recent collaboration with Engineered Garments, the outdoor footwear label, this time around, opted for a colorful ’70s-inspired iteration imagined by its Tokyo Design Center. With the durability and the performance to keep up with young explorer, these fun, colourful kids' sandals are ready for any adventure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment