276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anxiety Replacement Therapy

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There's a real possibility we could get a number one album, which is absolutely bananas and scary and massive. Driven by drummer Joe Singleton, the furiously energetic track offers an accurate description of what it’s like to suffer from anxiety. Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] Now That We Don’t Talk (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] “Slut! Lloyd provides beautiful backing vocals and a lovely bass line that bubbles under the melody in ‘Anxiety Replacement Therapy’, the final song on the album. Will Portsmouth's firework displays be going ahead on Southsea Common and Alexandra Park despite flooding and weather warnings?

The Lottery Winners - Anxiety Replacement Therapy / Modern The Lottery Winners - Anxiety Replacement Therapy / Modern

Full of beautifully written songs and calming interludes, ART is rich and deep and excellently portrays an important message. A live favourite, the animated track showcases the band’s talent of burying honest and often dark messages beneath the noise. SHAUN RYDER is the Mancunian power-house vocalist who for over 30 years has been leading the charge for the legendary Happy Mondays and Black Grape. I had a really difficult time growing up and I'm sure a lot of people did, so it's not like I want loads of attention for that or anything.The band dive straight into these issues with the infectiously catchy – and appropriately titled – ‘Worry’. Hailing from Leigh, Greater Manchester, the indie-rock four piece have previously enjoyed two Top 40 LPs; 2020’s The Lottery Winners (23) and 2021’s Something To Leave The House For (11). Dealing with disabling anxiety and his undiagnosed ADHD, the songs reflect falling into emotional darkness and the crippling paralysis it creates, and gradually finding his way back towards the light. tv, has been launched to give content creators a fair chance for their talent to be noticed and, most importantly, to be more quickly financially rewarded. Previously, the group enjoyed two Top 40 records: 2020’s The Lottery Winners (23) and 2021 release Something To Leave The House For (11).

The Lottery Winners Hit the U.K. Chart Jackpot With ‘Anxiety

A reassuring note to Thom’s twelve-year-old self, the track boasts a rousing, anthemic chorus that defies you not to sing along. Described by frontman Thom Rylance as a “ self-help tape” for those struggling in life, the album tackles a multitude of issues – including austerity, mental health, personal development and anxiety. It shakes me like a hurricane / A fly in my lemonade / Cuts me like a razor blade / All of the mistakes that I have made,’ sings frontman Thom Rylance on opening track Worry, serving as an introduction to an album that reflects his personal journey in recent years.Manchester band The Lottery Winners new album ‘Anxiety Replacement Therapy’, features collaborations with Boy George, Frank Turner, and Shaun Ryder. This is the musical equivalent of the popular meme of a dog sitting in a burning house whilst saying, “Everything is fine”. It’s not just the singles that shine and the rest of the tracks are more than worthy of a place in the spotlight. The Lottery Winners have scored their first UK Number One album, beating Nines, Jessie Ware and The National to top spot.

THE LOTTERY WINNERS - Anxiety Replacement Therapy THE LOTTERY WINNERS - Anxiety Replacement Therapy

I think that had quite a profound effect on the person I became, so I'm trying to address those feelings now, and saying, look it did all work out and, actually, if you could see the person you become you'd be quite proud of him!The Lottery Winners are a four-piece indie-rock band hailing from the Leigh area of Greater Manchester. For example, they came straight from supporting Frank Turner on his UK tour and swiftly set out on their own sojourn around this sceptred isle.

The Lottery Winners: Anxiety Replacement Therapy – album review

The songs themselves are loud and bombastic; a guise for the thinly-veiled lyrical content that speaks openly on various stages of mental illness, from depression and stress to reclusiveness and obsessiveness.Thanks in part to assists from Taylor Swift, Phoebe Bridgers and Sufjan Stevens, the set opens at No. One of their secret weapons was always killer tunes, right from debut single New Rose in 1976, and this is packed with ones that will haunt you for weeks after hearing them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment