276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONDAY HAIRCARE Gentle Shampoo 800ml | Cruelty-Free, SLS & Paraben Free | Dermatologically Tested | For Hair That Needs Extra Care, With Shea Butter to Nourish Hair

£1£2.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Patch tests are the best ways to know how your skin will react, and it helps you be on the safe side. Is Monday Shampoo Actually Good? The people with curly and stubborn dry hair did not find it very effective. So, we can say that this shampoo is not for all hair types. Another reason why I recommend this shampoo and consider it a great product is because it is vegan and cruelty-free.

As people are becoming more aware and sustainable, it is important for brands to endorse such initiatives.So, does this shampoo work for people who have dry hair? I did some digging and found out that many people with extremely dry hair were not happy with the shampoo. So, if you have very sensitive skin, you must avoid it. As my skin is a combination and not that sensitive, I did not see any effects. Opt for color-safe shampoo formulas for colored hair. Avoid SLS, SLES, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and parabens that fade the color and vibrancy of the shade.. People sensitive to fragrances should avoid this shampoo because it is heavily fragranced and unsafe for them.

Licensed cosmetologist and master hair stylist, Laura Dale adds, “Many people are sensitive to common ingredients found in shampoos like sulfates and parabens. If you feel your scalp is sensitive or irritated, switching to a gentle shampoo can really help.” Wide range of products: Monday Haircare offers a wide range of products, including products for different hair types, concerns, and styling needs. It’s rare that I’ll use any extra styling products or heat tools on my hair, so this selfie is just me with air-dried, Monday Smooth hair. See what I mean about smooth and shiny? Few things fill me with more joy than being able to roll out of bed and have my hair already look this good. Overall, all of the Monday shampoos are safe to use, and they are formulated for people with damaged hair.Rice protein, a gluten-free molecule, enhances moisture retention in the hair. It improves flexibility and strength, resulting in healthier and more resilient hair. Amino acids All Monday products are paraben- and SLS-free, making them safe to use on color-treated hair. While I had a great experience with this formula, a few of the ingredients in the Smooth range don’t pass our ByrdieClean Beauty Pledge. Both the shampoo and conditioner contain BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), a commonly used preservative linked to skin irritation and hormone disruption. I didn’t experience any reactions, but if your scalp tends to be extremely sensitive, I would recommend doing a small patch test before incorporating this duo into your regular routine, or go for a more scalp-focused set. Limited availability: Monday’s products may not be available in all areas, as the brand is still relatively new and may not be widely distributed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment