276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grenade Carb Killa High Protein and Low Carb Bar, 12 x 60 g - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Contains Peanuts)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The question is, which pin to pull? There are 12 flavours (at the time of writing) and we have 11 of them here for you today… Aldi is raising the bar with its protein cereal bar offering with the introduction of two delicious

Milk Protein (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)), Chocolate With Sweetener (20%) (Cocoa Mass Sweetener; Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin; Vanilla), Bulking Agent; Polydextrose; Gelatine Hydrolysate, Humectant; Glycerol; Soy Protein, Cocoa Butter, Soy Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Sweeteners; Xylitol, Sucralose; Tapioca Starch, Sugar, Flavourings, Salt, Emulsifier; Citric Acid Ester, Soy Lecithin; Colours; Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyll; Vegetable Oil; Shea Oil, Palm Oil; Natural Peppermint FlavourWhite Chocolate With Sweetener (32%) (Sweetener; Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)), Humectant; Glycerol; Hydrolysed Beef Gelatine, Isomalto-oligosaccharide, Roasted Peanuts (7%), Water, Palm Fat, Peanut Paste (2,6%) (Peanut Kernels, Peanut Oil) , Flavouring, Salt, Sweetener; Sucralose Protein bars can be a healthier alternative to chocolate bars, offering additional nutrition. When eaten in moderation, they can be a great addition to a healthy, balanced diet and can help you to achieve your fitness goals. Are protein bars good for you?

White Chocolate With Sweetener (27%) (Sweetener; Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)), Hydrolysed Beef Gelatine, Humectant; Glycerol; Dietary Fibres (Polydextrose, Chicory Fibre), Water, Palm Fat, Sugar Free Sprinkles (4.5%) (Sweetener; Maltitol, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Palm Fat, Colours; Curcumin, Riboflavin, Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins, Brilliant Blue Fcf), Flavouring, Sweetener; SucraloseStanding in the aisles of Holland and Barrett, I stumbled across my first hurdle: which flavour do I choose? So, I set out on my mission to compare Google’s top 3 searches of protein bars, as asked by the public.

Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)), Milk, Chocolate with Sweetener (20%) (Sweetener; Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate, Humectant; Glycerol; Sweeteners; Maltitol, Sucralose; Palm Oil, Water, Fat- reduced Cocoa Powder (3%), Wheat Flour, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Bulking Agent; Polydextrose; Sea Salt, Wheat Starch, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin; Raising Agents; Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Carbonates; Acidity Regulator; Sodium Hydroxide; Flavourings Grenade have always done things a little differently, and their branding is no exception, which is perhaps why they are now the most well-known brand on the market. What is Different About Grenade Protein Bars?Come on...this is DEFINITELY too good to be true!! A Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Grenade Carb Killa?! You know what, guys, sometimes dreams DO come true, and this delicious, chocolate coated, chocolate-chip-stuffed flavour, triple-layer Grenade Cookie Dough Carb Killa is proof of that! Milk Chocolate With Sweetener (20%) (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavourings), Milk Protein, Gelatine Hydrolysate, Bulking Agent; Polydextrose; Humectant; Glycerol; Peanuts (8.8%), Soy Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sweeteners; Xylitol, Sucralose; Flavourings, Salt, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin Protein bars can be a healthier alternative to chocolate bars, offering additional nutrition. When eaten in moderation, they can be a great addition to a healthy, balanced diet and can help you to achieve your fitness goals. When should I eat a protein bar? Aside from taste, texture etc. we also need to test that these bars are doing their job: “high in protein”. We don’t want to be duped. A protein barcan be a healthier alternative to chocolate bars, offering additional nutrition. When eaten in moderation, they can be a great addition to a healthy, balanced diet and can help you to achieve your fitness goals! When should I eat a protein bar?

The slight edge that Fulfil has over the majority of protein bars is that it has 9 vitamins including Vitamin C (better immunity), Vitamin B1, B6 and B12 (more energy), calcium (stronger bones) and even folic acid (prevents anaemia). #2 Grenade Protein Bar Milk Chocolate with Sweetener (25%) (Sweetener; Maltitol; Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin; Natural Flavouring), Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk)), Bulking Agent; Polydextrose; Hydrolysed Beef Gelatine, Humectant; Glycerol; Soy Protein, Soy Oil, Low Fat Cocoa, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sweetener; Xylitol, Sucralose; Tapioca Starch, Flavourings, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Emulsifier; Citric Acid Ester; Colour; Beta Carotene.Firstly, I’d like to thank all brands for being here today. It’s been a pleasure taste-testing you all. But of course, there can only be one winner. Grenade’s got 14 flavours to share, including Jaffa Cake and the classic PB&J. The downside? It’s not suitable for vegetarians or vegans because the ingredients contain beef gelatine. (Sigh.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment