276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Bubble Train, Blows Bubbles, 15 Ways to Play, Activity Centre, Cbeebies, Made to Last,Red,Age 1 yr+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The real surprise of the Ninky Nonk Bubble Train was of course the bubble machine, which was a real hit with Neve. The set comes with a large bottle of bubble solution included, and a small pot which is inserted into the base of the red Ninky Nonk carriage. Once used up, standard bubble solution can be used as a refill. All aboard! Introducing the In the Night Garden Musical Activity Ninky Nonk Bubble Train! Based on the iconic locomotive from the much-loved CBeebies show. Plays music and, when you switch the engine to bubble mode, blows bubbles! You can pull the train along and watch as bubbles magically appear. Little ones love to watch and chase the bubbles as they float through the air. Features five colourful carriages that join together for endless roll-along fun! Ninky Nonk from In the Night Garden is now a fantastic activity centre! Play the day away in 15 different ways A sturdy toy train to stimulate the brain.

I tested out the concept of the Ninky Nonk Bubble Train Advent with Neve to see how she would react; and as you can see from the video below – it was a real hit! Alternatively you could do a random acts of kindness theme; where each day there is a task to spread love and happiness at Christmas to those who might be feeling lonely or sad. As a child growing up we always had a train under the tree. My Mum loved it, my Dad hated it, but I have so many positive memories of seeing it move around the base of the tree. As soon as I saw the In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Bubble Train I felt this could be a great modern way to create a traditional yet fun advent treat for the girls whilst also reinforcing some of the positive messages from In the Night Garden.

Days Out In The North West

If you have larger items you want to gift during advent, you could even include a treasure hunt clue using pictures or words, leading children to hunt for the item hidden somewhere around the house.

In terms of the advent surprises you decide to feature, the opportunities are pretty endless; and with the characters removed, there is a fairly substantial amount of space for you to hide their treats! Measuring 80cm in length, the In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk bubble train comes with 5 distinct carriages, four of which come complete with different shapes, textures, songs and activities to explore and all fit easily together with hooks and clips. Christmas is fast approaching and yes, my tree has already made an appearance. Preschool is the perfect age to bring the magic of Christmas to life and like many parents, after the rollercoaster of a year that we’ve had, we are super keen to make Christmas as special as we can in 2020. I absolutely love the run up to Christmas and the sense of excitement that builds in children as the big day approaches. We always make sure we do lots of festive themed activities during December, including creative play, festive activities and of course, some advent themed fun from the 1st of December onwards. For preschoolers, this year has seen the launch of the In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Bubble Train; which is not only a great educational and interactive toy for preschool children, but for those who love the tradition of a Christmas train and daily advent surprises, is also a fun way to sprinkle some magic into December, whilst reinforcing the messages of a familiar bedtime routine. We have had a number of In the Night Garden Toys in the past and was keen to discover what this one had to offer too! Here’s our In the Night Garden Bubble Train Review. With plenty of sounds noises and activities, you can use the Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Bubble Train inside or outside And at over 80cm long, this novel activity centre makes an ideal present.

Giveaways

From an educational point of view, the In the Night Garden Ninky Nonk Bubble train is also a great way to stimulate your child’s senses, build their fine motor skills and encourage hand to eye coordination, construction and building skills. Hidden bubble machine brings magical fun to everyone! Every toddler loves to watch, chase and catch bubbles... Ninky Nonk produces soap bubbles AND plays music from the ever-popular Cbeebies show. High-quality and great-value.

She will then pull the train along to its place under the tree, where it will be waiting for her in the morning with a surprise to reveal. Neve really loved running into the room and discovering what treats awaited her inside the Ninky Nonk, pulling around the train by its’ string until it reached the front of the tree, and then pulling away the lid to reveal her surprise! Description: All aboard! Introducing the In the Night Garden Musical Activity Ninky Nonk Bubble Train! Fun Activities! In the morning she will see that the characters may have moved around, standing on different carriages or sliding down the shape sorter shoot. What new surprise will they find inside when they open the lid? Both my girls love In the Night Garden and when I spotted the Ninky Nonk Musical Activity Train in the shops, I knew what I wanted to get Sophie for her first birthday. Jessica had also spotted it and kept wanting to “have it, Mummy!” every time she saw it.The whole tower can also be lifted away from the base and creates a rain maker type rattle, with bead noises as its moved from side to side. There is also a variety of different textures to explore on the walls; from rubber stars to a zig zag panel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment