276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price FNR97 Laugh Light-up Learning Vacuum, Baby and Toddler Push Toy, Multicolour & Chatter Telephone, infant and toddler pull toy phone for walking and pretend play ages 12 months and older

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HIT Entertainment PLC Interim Announcement For The Six Months Ended 31 January 2002 - Chairman's Statement March 6, 2002 Retrieved October 27, 2023 Husband and wife, Irving and Margaret Price, alongside Herman Fisher and Helen Schelle, formed the world famous infant toy brand, Fisher-Price; combining the names of the former 3 partners in 1930. Each contributed their own individual skill including manufacturing, design and retail to ensure the success of the brand, whilst sharing the vision and core value for their products to harness intrinsic play value, originality and strong quality products that offered good value for money. Peek-a-boo, guess who? Ring the bell, open the door and find out! Each time you open the door Barney, BJ or Baby Bop will appear with fun phrases and melodies! This product was based on Barney's House.

Collectible Barney characters! Adorable Barney holds a saxophone and BJ is featured with a drum set. Another set includes Barney holds a guitar and Baby Bop is featured with a piano. These chunky-sized figures are perfect for tiny preschooler hands! Players roll an oversized die and move to the next space with a matching shape in this game. The die is electronic and plays " I Love You". Preschool Leaders Fisher-Price™ and Barney™ Team Up For New Toy Line in 2002. Fisher-Price Designated as Master Toy Licensee For Barney February 21, 2001 Retrieved October 27, 2023It’s a farm…turn it around… now it’s a house! This adorable playset features two scenes for double the fun! Play accessories include Barney, Baby Bop, and BJ as well as a horse, sheep, hay bale, bed and car. This carry all playset lets kids take the magic along with them- just store the pieces inside, fold and go! In "Celebrate With Barney™," you can help Barney™, Baby Bop™, and BJ™ prepare for Barney's birthday party! Make and wrap presents, put up balloons, play party games, bake and decorate Barney's birthday cake. Have fun and learn while preparing and celebrating! Over 100 interactive randomized questions have been added to this episode. Tap the various instruments and they’ll combine to make a one-man band. This toy emits sounds and lights as it interacts with you.

Dream 'n Glow Barney is a soft cuddly doll that displays adorable light patterns of sheep when his left hand is pressed. Barney also plays one song and two soft melodies. This toy was voiced by Dean Wendt. Voices: Tim Dever provides Barney speaking voice while Duncan Brannan sings the songs for this toy. Cleaning up is always fun with Barney! Roll the vacuum along to hear music and sounds and to see great vacuuming action as the pieces spin inside! Plays the "Clean Up" song and features fun phrases, too! Includes exclusive CD. Barney's voice was provided by Dean Wendt for this product. This product was discontinued the year of its release. Bathtime buddies for fun in the tub! Barney, BJ and Baby Bop are made out soft terry cloth and are great pals to play with while getting clean. Each character has a convenient hanging loop so they can hang-dry. Machine washable, dryer safe. annemartar Great toy I got this for my 21month granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it. She immediately went round the house hoovering for me and having fun! She’s a typical little girl who loves to copy what her parents are doing and this was a great addition to her toy kitchen, pushchair, shopping basket etc. I got it when it was 20% off which was an added bonus.Trivia: Most of the phrases are taken from Playskool's original Talking Barney (i.e. "Hello again to all my friends!" and "It's fun to use your imagination") and Fisher-Price's own Jumbo Talking Barney (i.e. "Hugs make me happy." and "Hugs are Stu-u-u-pendous!"), albeit rerecorded. Barney's Learning Fun Laptop is an electronic learning aid that helps preschoolers learn numbers, colors and shapes through character phrases and music. The laptop includes five double sided cards that the child inserts into the screen. Each side of the cards offers a different scenes and curriculum. When the laptop is opened, a Barney song is heard. Also, there is a tune for each theme that is played when the card is inserted. There are two modes: identify and quiz mode. There is storage for the cards and a handle for portability. Barney is a fantastic friend filled with lots of lights and love! Barney’s belly lights up as he sings & dances in four fun play modes! In Song Mode, Barney sings three songs while music notes appear on his tummy. In Dance Mode, Barney dances to three songs while his belly is illuminated with swirls of light. In Play Mode, Barney asks questions as stars shine on his tummy and in Hug Mode, Barney asks for big hugs as a heart lights up on his belly. After three play patterns, Barney sings " I Love You" and displays a fantastic light show of different colors, patterns and illuminations! With four fun play modes, many beautiful lights and great songs to sing & dance to, Barney is sure to be every child’s best friend!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment