276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Choco Musk Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab

£66.585£133.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The owner of the pastry shop throws their money at the foot of a little deity tchotchke, carved from stone many thousands of years ago, and promises it the women's souls for eternal slavery. He believes the deity will make good on his promise.

CHOCO MUSK : r/DesiFragranceAddicts - Reddit AL REHAB CHOCO MUSK : r/DesiFragranceAddicts - Reddit

I get really good longevity from this - I can put it on at 9am and still smell it at 9pm in the evening. And for the first several hours at least, I get great sillage. I have gotten two unsolicited compliments wearing this with just three days of use.We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Then there is some liquor; golden vanilla rum, creamy Bailey's, and the somewhat bitter, honey-and-spice, herbal Chartreuse. Best for: Thierry Mugler Angel Muse is a lovely cold-weather fragrance, perfect for the fall and winter. During these colder months, this fragrance is perfect for casual everyday wear, but might even work better at night. This is mainly due to the rich, creamy sweetness that works great on nights out or dates, but also because the chocolatey scent is a little seductive and alluring. Of course, it also works nicely during the day as well. 3. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao

Choco Musk - Youshah Perfumes Choco Musk - Youshah Perfumes

We are the home of oriental perfume oils, incense, eau de parfum sprays, air fresheners and more. The brands we carry offer the best quality at a fraction of the price of mainstream oils. Shop the largest selection of Al-Rehab, Nabeel, Orientica, NUVO, Chris Adams, and other famous oriental brands. 100% genuine perfume right from the source. If you still haven't found your 'signature' chocolate fragrance, winter is the best time to start looking. Another successful combination of coffee and chocolate in a perfume is Coffee and Chocolate by Anna Zworykina. This is a dark, dense, nocturnal fragrance. Scent: Montblanc Femme De Montblanc is a fantastic fragrance with a sweet scent of fruits and chocolate. Immediately from the opening, you can smell a beautiful scent of fruity notes, supported by some light spices and chocolate. These all come together to create a rather soft and almost clean scent. A little while after the opening, some floral notes are added, as well as a scent of musk. These, once again, give off a clean feel. Nearing the dry down, you’re mainly left with a soft and clean scent of fruits and chocolate.Best for: Montale Chocolate Greedy is a beautiful fragrance with a sweet and cozy scent. Such a scent is perfect for the colder months, where it will easily pierce through the lower temperatures. Due to the cozy feel, you’re best off wearing this fragrance casually, either during the day or night. The coziness allows for both. However, there’s also a luxurious side to this fragrance that makes it, although not formal, a little more mature. 2. Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Scent: Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao is a gorgeous chocolate and vanilla fragrance with a beautiful scent. This fragrance immediately opens with a scent of chocolate and vanilla, done in a very light and soft way. This makes it less cloying and overpowering but allows it to keep the gourmand qualities. After a little while, some soft hints of fruity notes start to appear, giving the fragrance a nice layer of depth. In the end, you’re mainly left with a smooth, soft, and sweet scent of cacao and chocolate. Xocoatl is a very concentrated perfume. Just one push on the sprayer and it seems that the flacon unleashes a heavy, velvety wave of chocolate that envelops the body, absorbs into the skin, and becomes part of your own personal scent. Deutsch | Español | Français | Čeština | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית

Choco Musk - 6ml (.2 oz) Perfume Oil by Al-Rehab (Crown 1 X Choco Musk - 6ml (.2 oz) Perfume Oil by Al-Rehab (Crown

And what if one simply wants some hot chocolate, without any alcohol or spices? This person needs to look for a bottle of Lait et Chocolat by Chabaud Maison de Parfum. Finally, given its price-point, this is a no-brainer for fans of gourmand. Not only does it smell delicious and works very well solo - it's perfect for layering with other scents like woody/spicy, vanillic, rose, coffee, tobacco, leather/suede, etc.

Choco Musk is one of the standouts of the Al Rehab line, and frankly, if you are a fan of milky cocoa-vanillas, then you can’t afford not to have at least a small rollerball of this in your collection. Scent: Mancera Choco Violet is an interesting fragrance with a slightly powdery scent of chocolate. This fragrance opens with a slightly fresh and citrusy scent of chocolate, creating a light gourmand scent. Shortly after the opening, a beautiful undertone of violet makes itself known, giving the fragrance a powdery undertone. This gives an interesting effect to the initial scent of chocolate, making it stand apart from most other chocolate fragrances. Nearing the dry down, a sweet hint of vanilla and what appears to be a nutty scent makes itself known, leaving you with an overall gorgeous and interesting fragrance. I thought it was about time I leave a review for this little beauty. I have the 6ml oil. I usually wait until the end of my review to talk about preformance but I think it needs to be said up front that this is a powerhouse BEAST of a scent. With one or two (if I'm feeling daring) drops to the wrist- I literally just tap the ball once onto my skin- this scent will fill a room. It will last for hours, until I rub or scrub it all off of my wrist. If I put it behind my ears or hair, it will last until the next day. It never loses it's strength and for an oil it has better preformance than over 90% of other perfumes I've tested in the eau de parfum concentration. |Decrease quantity for Choco Musk by Al Rehab - Alzahra Increase quantity for Choco Musk by Al Rehab - Alzahra

Dark Chocolate perfume ingredient, Dark Chocolate fragrance Dark Chocolate perfume ingredient, Dark Chocolate fragrance

Notes of smoke and leather add extra facets to the bitterness. Here, the leather is rough, and this can be felt in the fragrance nearly as strongly as the chocolate. This chocolate has no coziness to it, no childhood memories attached, and especially no sugar or cream. It has only magic, only the luxury of rare ingredients, and the voracious appetite for life, be it carnal passion or love of risk.… All of the above is slightly veiled by the cool and aristocratic aromas of violet water and iris powder. Noble women know how to look noble even when they sin, again and again. The note of chocolate is a beautiful gourmand note that can add a lot of depth to a fragrance. As you might have guessed, the note of chocolate smells rich and sweet, making it work perfectly with a gourmand creation.

Best for: Molinard Fleur De Chocolat is a fantastic fragrance with a sweet scent, perfect for the colder months. During the colder months, this fragrance is best worn in a casual setting, as its relatively playful, as well as sweet, which wouldn’t really work too well in a formal setting. Casually, though, this fragrance is perfect. You can wear it throughout the day, but it also works great on dates, nights out, or casual nighttime wear. 8. Thierry Mugler Angel

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment