276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elizabeth: An Intimate Portrait

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Duke of Edinburgh had been in a hospital bed, set up in his dressing room at Windsor Castle. That morning, he went to the bathroom, helped by a nurse. Immediately after Prince Philip's funeral, she returned to her apartment in Windsor Castle in silence. 'I helped her off with her coat and hat,' her dresser, Angela Kelly, remembered, 'and no words were spoken. The Queen then walked to her sitting room, closed the door behind her, and she was alone with her thoughts.' In fact, Charles and Anne were also delivered via the 'twilight sleep' method — and Prince Edward's was the first birth not to involve it. Travis Barker credits 'the power of love' from Kourtney Kardashian for helping him overcome his fear of flying

Elizabeth by Gyles Brandreth - Penguin Books Australia Elizabeth by Gyles Brandreth - Penguin Books Australia

Kelly Ripa is pretty in pink as Barbie and her husband Mark Consuelos dons stripes as Ken for their Halloween special on Live With Kelly & Mark Loose Women star looks completely UNRECOGNISABLE in horrifying costume for Halloween special... but can you guess who it is? The Crown will portray Princess Diana as pregnant and will showMohamed Al-Fayed claiming she and Dodi were killed as part of an 'establishment plot', source claims It's not my problem!': James Haskell tells Chloe Madeley to 'go speak to a therapist' after she admitted his snaps with bikini-clad girls 'embarrassed' herHow do you explain bad news to your child? A psychotherapist reveals his 5 tips for helping them understand (and what to NEVER say) IKEA becomes the latest store to face pressure to pull kitchen benchtops causing fatal disease from its stores Little-known right to help YOU beat NHS waiting lists without having to wait for hospitals to invite you... as data reveals how many patients are waiting at YOUR trust

GYLES BRANDRETH reveals The Queen accepted time was running out GYLES BRANDRETH reveals

Wynonna Judd joins The Voice! Star will serve as a 'Mega Mentor' amid rumours her country music rival Reba McEntire may LEAVE after one seasonAriana Grande and Elizabeth Gillies dress as Nomi Malone and Cristal Conners from Showgirls... 10 years after starring on Victorious Ben Cohen's ex-wife Abby gives an insight into 'much needed holiday' with her twin daughters and new partner Dave after all clear from bowel cancer Why I'm telling my daughter to marry RICH: Some might call me anti-feminist, but I wish MY mother had instilled in me how crucial money and status are in a partner... Anyone who says wealth can't buy happiness is kidding themselves!

Intimate Details About the Final Years of New Book Reveals Intimate Details About the Final Years of

Banged Up review: This prison 'experiment' is just a shabby excuse to torment celebs, writes CHRISTOPHER STEVENSSo readable and refreshing even after the millions of words that have been written about Prince Philip in the past couple of weeks' THE TIMES After the birth of Prince Andrew, the Queen — according to one of her ladies-in-waiting — suffered 'post-natal side-effects' because the baby had been born using the now-discredited method of 'twilight sleep'. Robert De Niro loses his cool in court after being asked if he urinated while on the phone to his ex-assistant and called her a bi**h

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment